A way to remove creative cells

Tragicbunny01

Since the only way to remove creative cells and tanks in game (the vajra) is a banned item due to it bypassing towns protections is there any way to make a script that could allow the crescent hammer shift+right click or something similar allow you to pick it up. Currently the only way to get it picked up is to get someone Premium+ or GM or above to break it and give it to you which can get very tedious especially if you are neither of those and have to rely on others to help you whenever u misclick and place one down which is quite a common problem for me. 

Anyways, this hasn't been that big of an issue on our servers so far, as most of the players who have Creative energy cells or tanks have cheated their way there with creative- then they can move it themselves - and if you haven't and actually gone through the days long crafting recipe of making an energy cell players tend to be very cautious where and where not to place it. Planning ahead :-) . And as you say if that is still a mistake you can simply ask a staff member to remove it- for the record anyone with moderator or above can. So if you really need to move it it's simply one forum post away :)

No, it transports the block, you can't pick it back up.
(Called a Thaumic transposer iirc)

Hiya! Tragic, as henk said its not an issue if you place it down just to ask either a moderator or I to pick up your cell.
Also I'd be happy to come and help look over your DE energy core setup to see if I can find any issues!

It's not banned and i'm using it to move my creative items. You have to set it to line mode place temporary block in front of creative block and then mine that block but be carefull becouse it mines line of 8-10 blocks behind too. It can also destroy bedrock :) So it's usefull to remove end portals if you accidently create one in your town :P

Archived