RFTools builder stopped working today

craftyguy23

The RFTools builder in quarry mode was working fine from the start of the server and until 14:00 GMT+0, 11/5/18.

After that time, the builder is unable to break blocks and is useless as a quarry.

Before that time, the builder was working as intended and could not be placed in the overworld.

• Yusixs locked this topic
  • Henk unlocked this topic

Topic re-opened because the problem persists.

The builder works fine after a restart, but stops being able to mine a few hours afterwards (anywhere from 1-3 hours), and will not work in any dimension.

The builder cannot be placed in overworld, as intended. It can however be placed in any other dimension, also as intended.

It happens to me as well and I have talked with other players that have the issue. I can stay right next to the builder and it doesn't work. There is plenty of power, I have tried changing where it is mining without luck. The issue isn't consistent because sometimes it starts working and other times it won't work. 

I have used the rf tools builder as a quarry both when the builder is inside a claim and when not. It still has the issue where it works sometimes and other times it doesn't. As a note I wasn't trying to mine inside the claim rather I had the builder off set by a about 100 blocks to ensure that I didn't accidentally mine the power supply or chests with the minerals in them. 

Archived