Does RF Laser is nerfed?

After several months off due to busy, now I returned to inf server. But when I have laser, I immediately noticed that laser can only produces 10rf/t and rarely it become a bit more. I don't see any changes on version so I don't know does any nerf for BC Laser from 40RF/t to 10 RF/t? I've invited mazokill to check and confirm about this

9 hours ago, Manyouforgot said:

For some reason BC Lasers have been quite buggy this wipe. 

From not outputting correctly or simply not working its not always but I've had it happen and several others have as well. 

Does anyone investigate about this bug? Because this is nightmare when make Resonant machine frame at 150-200 rf/t

3 hours ago, brunyman said:

test again the lasers please and let me know how they work now.

About logistic pipes, the issue with with that table only? or with the pipes?

Thanks Brunyman, the laser has returned as usual.

And about the problem with requesting table, I have the video about it. As you can see my latency is normal, when I request items from request table, the item ix extracted very fast from the drawer controller but it takes longer time to appear on the request table. The same issue is recorded when I want it return items to drawer controller

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u9QMMBdkCvBVryTrSnq_TAiop6hopVfB/view

Archived