Infinite sewage Ender Tank

Cubone

While I don't see this as being problematic, I'm more concerned with its practicality. Your concern is for large animal farms on the server, but not all large farms use the sewage drains. Some, if not most, keep farms for the animal products like leather, wool, eggs, and feathers. In those instances, there really is no benefit to the addition of an infinite sewage tank. If there are others who share your concern about the lack of sewage, then it would be nice to hear from them as well. I'm sure, with enough support, something could be done. Mind, that comes down to the higher ups, but I felt I should put in my two cents.

I agree with you Hora, We have all ways just had 2 ender tanks 1lava and 1water because its just infinite to get it will save some lag doing it that way aka lava farms and stuff so its stuff that there is an unlimited about without really having to any work so the ender tank just stops that but if we do it with sewage it will stop players having to do a lot of the work so I would say against this just to give players more things to do and stuff for them to work towards :)

On 9/2/2018 at 5:29 AM, Cubone said:

Add an infinite ender tank to spawn with sewage using BROWN BROWN BROWN.

Same reasoning as I gave for DW. Server suffers enough with tps and would prefer not to make it worse with a huge animal farm.

Maybe your reasoning here is a bit off, but I think there could be other benefits of having an infinite sewage tank. +1! 

More specifically, the reasoning is that the only way to produce it is through moving entities with active AI and constant collisions which only scales horizontally. One person doing this in a low population server in a small-medium capacity is fine but given how the server already suffers, its just better not too.

You say animal farms aren't an issue and, assuming you can see the causes of TPS issues, then I will just put down a farm. Given I can't see that and the server is almost never at 20 TPS when I'm on, I would prefer not to cause further issues if that can be avoided and providing inf sewage would save at least one farm without causing much mod imbalance.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived