[Complaint] Response times

JerothG

It has been 10 days since I asked to have my claim rolled back because my ME drives are all gone and my numerous other issues happened while I was offline for a few weeks. I don't think it should take this long! I have donated several times and at this point haven't even played on CL because of this issue. Is it too much to ask to trust in your staff and give them the abilities to do these tasks if the admin team is too busy?

Hello @JerothG,

We are sorry that you have been waiting for so long but brunyman and Yusixs are the ones making them. But since the recent Yusixs' retirement (it will be announced soon) only bruny will be able to do them for now.

Please try to understand and wait patiently a little more.

As geri33 said, since yusixs an administrator whom does the rollbacks all the time had retired. And since there are only two administrators does rollbacks, that left only brunyman to settle it. We are truly sorry for the delay and we will come back to you as soon as possible.

Sorry, as they said, I retired around a week or two ago due to some internal staff issues. I'm doing maintenence right now because brunyman has some heavy workload but after some discussions with the others, brunyman will grant more people with rollback access in the future. For your base, I can only hope that the rollback point is still there. Sorry for these issues Jeroth

Archived