[Complaint] (Swimsam1)

Always_Ein

In-Game Nickname: (One complaining about)

Time and date: 7:45 10/13/18

Description of what happened: (In chronological order) My clanmate had informed me that swimsam was accusing me of stealing 1 million enderium from him and a few more things, also he then messaged me in discord saying either fight Scorp and Reich together against TIK or keep getting harassed verbally(not exact wording)

Screenshots or Proof: 

http://imgur.com/EnISPpO
http://imgur.com/CxdwRkM

List of eyewitnesses: (They should also make a post below) the screenshots provided

It's been decided before that anything that goes on through Discord isn't going to be punished on the server. Discord is governed by it's own set of rules which is found in the #information tab of the CraftersLand Discord Server. But as we can see that it occurred in a private message between you both, we don't have any governance over it. Now, let's say that he was actually harassing you on one of the our servers. Then we'd be more willing to do something about it. But as of right now, we won't take any action.

That is, unless a higher staff member wants to weigh in on it in-case I'm missing something here. 

• 2 weeks later...

O come on man wtf we settled thisalong time ago. The fact that this is your third complaint about me and that this happened over a month ago is tragic. I stopped interacting with your clan weeks ago. This is sad. And kinda starting to feel like harassment towards me. The fact you habe made so many false claims about me, im getting sick of it, i also haven’t spoken to your clan in weeks ive been banned. 

Ps that conversation happened over a month agp, the timestamps are wrong.

13 minutes ago, Swimsam777 said:

O come on man wtf we settled thisalong time ago. The fact that this is your third complaint about me and that this happened over a month ago is tragic. I stopped interacting with your clan weeks ago. This is sad. And kinda starting to feel like harassment towards me. The fact you habe made so many false claims about me, im getting sick of it, i also haven’t spoken to your clan in weeks ive been banned. 

Ps that conversation happened over a month agp, the timestamps are wrong.

First off the time stamps aren’t wrong, second this was before our talk so don’t even try getting on ramma bandwagon to try and kick me off the server

Archived