Complaint (SethRex)

DezeGames

Title: [Complaint] (I am: DezeGames)

In-Game Nickname: SethRex

Time and date: Between 3:45 - 4:30 PM 29/10/2018

Description of what happened:

I was just chilling and building my base, when I looked up a tree and some player entity was standing there.
Walked from side to side to see if the player responded.

After a while he started moving and doing all kinds of weird magic stuff.

Causing many blocks in claimed area to be changed to lapis.

When I confronted him about the fact that he just griefed my base, he accused me of griefing his base.
I had read something from him in global chat about that a couple glass blocks were gone, but I didn't pay much attention to it because it wasn't to my interest neither did I have anything to do with it.
After that he said to me that he would place a griefing report, about me (apparantly) griefing his base.
Well unless my pc or account has had his own life and random started going to his base it's own thinking, which as far as I'm aware isn't possible unless you have a robot, I didn't do it.

Btw I DO have proof of him while he doesn't have anything of me.

Screenshots or Proof: https://imgur.com/a/8YHymOF

List of eyewitnesses: (They should also make a post below)
There was nobody in my base besides me but Mindcreeper44 was online and I told him everything.
ManYouForgot has been informed about the situation personally.

Archived