[Buycraft] Rank and in-game purchases returned.

MrColt

Hello Craftersland! Long time no seen!

I see there has been a wipe and would really much like my Rank rewards again, the money and whatever you're allowed to give again (Premium). I also purchased a bundle of in-game money before i quit last time. I bought the 80k In-game Money Kit, i used at most 20. If possible i'd like some of that back, But i'll be happy just to get something back :)

EDIT: I also had a Name Tag with color, can't remember if i had a Prefix or not, but i think i did. Also not 100% on what colors i had. Is there anyway to check that? 

EDIT 2: I found a Screenshot of my nametag. i had Prefix [Engineer] which was White, with name MrColt as Red.

EngineerMrColt.png

Still don't have the name in Red. It's still the default premium color.

I bought the in-game money when there was a Sale on the site.
Here's some information I got from my Palpal, I'm pretty sure this is it.
This transaction took place 24th of Feburary

Paid with
MasterCard x-****
Exchange rate
78,88 SEK = 7,50 EUR
1 SEK = 0,0951 EUR
Transaction ID
1W0747463B755103R
Seller information
Rusu Alin
alin_bruny@hotmail.com

Total
7,50 EUR
Purchase details
CraftersLand
7,50 EUR

It's hard to understand what you want with your first topic, is that screenshot an old screenshot showing us how it was when it was "correct", but I assume that's the case.

It should be fixed now, ManYouForgot did the wrong command on accident ? 

Archived