Wipe Soon?

Blitzonite

Unsure if this is begging or against the rules. From what i've gathered, it's not.

Therefore, i hereby ask for a fresh wipe on the server. It's become stagnant and i, along with some people in the server, are hesitant to do much more due to there not being much reason for such.

Let us know if there is any possibility of it soon, and thanks for reading.

7 hours ago, FreeFallFTW said:

We have more than 5 servers,mind lettin us know which one it is?

image.png.0b2679629ea402406b3b05aaea0b864f.png

I wasn't sure it was necessary to do that, since i am posting in the Infinity forums, or so i thought?

7 hours ago, brunyman said:

Infinity? Well last WIPE was on 1st August, so a bit over 3 months ago: 

I was told in game it's every 3 to 4 months, and since we're getting to around the time people start getting holidays for xmas, i thought it would also be smart. Not trying to force anything ofc, if players don't vote for wipe i won't be mad or anything, it was really just something to consider.

It's not neccesary,my bad(I keep forgeting to check that dammit)

Wipes are done when neccesary,there's not an actual set time for a wipe.And when is it neccesary,well,from what I've seen wipes are usually done when there's a lotta lag constantly on the server and it keeps persisting even after fixes,or,if the map just gets too filled and it doesn't have that much space left

• Henk locked this topic

Archived