Grief

[4] Ban Duration:

2737 years 10 months 25 days 23 hours 59 minutes 52 seconds

[5] Staff Member:

I dont know... All of them I guess

[6] ScreenShots:

image.thumb.png.5649b0b4ca067c17f3aeb0a769fd3ebc.png

[7] Your Reason:

I did not grief spawn.. I dont know why you think I did Find out who placed the block and you will see it was not me

You say you didn't do this however, it is your spawned in items.

If someone else placed the stuff down then, how would they get your creative items. Seeing as the plot permission at your base is set to Loot, no one but you, DezeGames, donoskaro, DaBe00593, Thor12092000_ and DiamondCraft212 could access your items to retrieve the spawned in card (that's if assistants have access to all plots like the mayor as i forgot if they do). Now, I highly doubt any one of those people would do that. Thor and Diamond have not been on today, so realistically, that only leaves donoskaro, which I highly doubt he would go through all this just to get you banned.

22 minutes ago, Joey4213 said:

yea i saw it first hand look who placed the block i did not do this

Now this raises a few questions.

1. Why did you let this happen and not inform us when we were spending at least 5 minutes if not more searching for the block; better that, why did you not inform staff during the setup to prevent it from happening.

2. Since you did not inform us that makes you an accomplice and therefore still punished (since you would of given the energy card, it was still spawned in by you)

3. You say you saw this person and yet still did not say who, not a very good defense my good friend.

Lets move on. You asked to check your homes; your 3 homes do not go to that location however, it does not require a home to quickly do to the edge of spawn into the wilderness and setup this; and I don't think you'd be dumb enough to leave an obvious trail behind. Unfortunately, we do not log player locations at all and therefore cannot check where you was. As for the eye witnesses, you could of easily set this up then gone back to doing your normal stuff and frankly, they can easily lie if they are friends and therefore can be unreliable.

no i did not see IT happen i saw the card in there first hand..

i have not given anyone creative items as im not that stupid and!

i dont have friends on this server yet i have not played for very long..

and buy the looks of how u guys are im not going to play on it again

so i guess u just lost a paying player

Question for the staff, did you checked the log for tp commands of Joey? That could prove that he is innocent considering that he doesn’t have home there and you probably already checked his base for tp mystcraft books.

I’m just sad for him because he donated real money for the server. I think that he deserves at least to check the logs.

spawn greif, 

been their 

done that. 

earlier last night i was talking to joey in the voice chat. he was asking me very alarming questions. Such as “is it okay to duplicate vote keys if i give them to an alt” and can i sell creative items on the market. From my interactions with him i think he had not read through the rules and responsibilities with a creative account

2 minutes ago, DaBe00593 said:

Actually im pretty sure DezeGames bought him his rank, And no he wouldnt have had to go /home because he owned the force field he wouldnt have been affected by it

Before the incident:

Joey doing his stuff in his house (you can know when this was by seeing when was the last /t spawn or /home before the incident.

If between that and the time when the incident happened Joey did not use /spawn then he is innocent for obvius reasons.

16 minutes ago, GravityCube said:

Before the incident:

Joey doing his stuff in his house (you can know when this was by seeing when was the last /t spawn or /home before the incident.

If between that and the time when the incident happened Joey did not use /spawn then he is innocent for obvius reasons.

I understand what Gravity is trying to say here. Before the incident, Joey was in the AOD town. If before the first kill happened and the time he was in his home, he used /spawn and not let's say after the first kill, then that could prove that he was not there. Of course he could have teleported to an acomplice however that could be checked as well.

Archived