Roll Back due to player using world edit and creative to grief, troll and kill

SubUrbanSnail

In-Game Nickname: icedfrappuccino

Time and date: 31st of January 8:30 PM (AEST)

Description of what happened: New players were getting surrounded by player in question with a large obsidian wall covered in lava any many other liquids can been seen in screen shots, they were asking for help and were not too good at English so i offered to get a moderator from discord and provide screen shots to them, once i had started to do this he had deviated from them to myself and started by world editing a massive Stone chunk beside my base, then pillaring up and covering it in liquids can be found in screen shots. While collecting evidence he had spawned in a series of Ghasts, while taking the screen shots i was hit and killed by multiple of them and all my item had fallen in the liquids causing them to be deleted/Burnt. while this was going on i was attempting to still get a mod on he had left the large stone platform and surrounded my base in Glowstone Liquid. Town name is MongerLand it is still how it was left. After being ban player continued to log onto alternate accounts and give myself and other people a hard time until they were also banned. (for 7 Days)

Screenshots or Proof: https://imgur.com/a/FVwvUCk

List of eyewitnesses: Dezegames, Tomukas, CasualPhsyco

Archived