Spawn Grief

Akademee

Hi everyone!

It looks like some one set off a draconic reactor right at the west edge of spawn and created a crater 300 blocks wide.  Everything in front of spawn has been wiped out and I was wondering if there were any plans to regenerate that area on one of the maintenance days coming up that @brunyman does for us.  I hope we decide to do that because it makes our server look like a free for all grief/pvp server.  I did not know that explosions affected blocks on this server, I thought that was disabled.

Thanks guys!

I don't know.  The center of the explosion was literally right on the border of spawn so the closest you can get to it, and I'm not sure anyone even has a chaos generator yet, let alone one that they could afford to blow up.  So it was either spawned in by someone who had creative, like a sponsor, or more likely, someone who hacked items in.  Good to know that there are explosions so big that the plug-in literally can't stop them.  That's like World Level Magic stuff right there XD.

Archived