Complaint (CowGoesbanas)

Waldhein

In-Game Nickname: CowgoesBananass

Your Nickname (optional): Waldhein

Time and date: 03.03.2019

Description of what happened: (In chronological order)

I get Kicked for rule 4 (selling creative items)

i come back and asked what i did, wich violate the rule.

Cow: my Base is Creative infused so i am not allowed to sell anything.

i asked again what exactly is creativly infused that would infirence with the trade.

Cow: is it not enough to say that our base is creativly infused? and he wont discuss any futher.

What i want is that i want to know exactly what he is talking about, not only a general excuse to blame our team, wich is very strickt with this rule, that we dont use creative to craft or infuece our trades. So pls proof your accusations.

There is a very important thing, if you dont want to abuse your powers wich gived you by the community. When you punish do it transperant, dotn blame openly ppl without telling why (exactly). Just accusations without proof is injustice.

Screenshots or Proof:

image.png.3ffdc31cfad9eb2d75d0e42075296732.png

there was no answer wich part of my town is influenced by creative wich dont allows me not to trade.

Thanks for your help keeping our servers clean.

• Manager

None of the items we sell are creativity influenced.

Clarification Rule 4 legitimate crafted creative energy/tank/mana: https://forum.craftersland.net/topic/31220-clarification-rule-4-legitimate-crafted-creative-energytankmana/?tab=comments#comment-152958

On 14.12.2018 at 17:55, EPICfighters said:

Yes the rule was changed. you can now Sell/Trade items that are NOT creatively influenced. So anything made through creative means would not be eligible. Like wise, anything "legit" can be sold/traded.

Meaning, you can build your base structure in creative (like walls, roof, floor etc) and still be able to play in survival and sell items that you gather throughout the world.

The occasion is rather clear. Your owned town "clan" hosts a number, if not only, donators. This leads to a size of over 1500 chunks, which is irrelevant to this anycase.

The creative influences in the town show everywhere, it may have been a power cell, draconium for reactors or cores, RFtools stuff, quarrys.

To no wonder, your town also hosts the top 3 players balance-wise, and on this note, in all of our servers the top balances are those of sponsors or premiums, as we are only left to "wonder" how they gained so much. (the rest of your town members aren't falling far in balance either)

https://imgur.com/a/5Y5duUR

Having items in such large quantities only proves towards the point.

There we can see the gold blocks you were selling, as well as ender pearls, as well as other items which again show us towards overall creative influence.

Maybe there is a misunderstanding of the rule, but anything, thats creation has involved a creatively influenced thing as one of the factors, let it be the gathering tool, power, machine, environment, is considered creatively influenced.

First of all i can see, that you are baised to the point that you cant work this out objektive.

But go through your points you accuesed us without any evidence.

1. power cell is crafted, like all other creative items, due to the post of Kiriha you can see that it is legit to use and altough to partisipate in the market. (so Tank, cell, pool are fine to use)

2. all machines you can find in our base is legit crafted.

3. With RFtools you get Million blocks in less than 15 min

4. Pearls are easly to get when you have a mobfarm, in huge numbers.

5. so where is the proof that our items, we trade with, is creativly influensed trough gm+1

6. i have to make a complaint that you tell me why you kick me, and than wait for you to answer it. How about you tell and discuss first with us (like a in a trial before punishing us )

7. The Top Bal is due to the fact that the ppl donated for money.  Becouse the ppl wich play in my team palying since years on this server and donated to help the server running. And TznOd get the money due to the fact that he is TOpVoter-Rank.

8. Our team have together over 1000hours time on the server since wipe, so there is no wonder we are so far with that game.

I still waiting for some evidence, that what we can do with our expirience and time we invested in, is not legit?

Wow CowGoesBananas, went really bananas now didnt you? He must be the most incompetent piece of staff around here, this is crazy. Did he realize how many hours we put in there? Nothing we had was spawned in so  there is no way he can even remotely try to prove that! And he rolled back our whole machine room rightwaway? Without discussing or asking? I mean I was surpised aswell by the speed of progress we made working as a full team in discord instead of seperate bases and helping eachother; its crazy... but for him to say we cheat beacuse we have much stuff is just plain mad. Wow this really ticks me off man, wth!

We have a 5 man team that worked very hard, especially the first 2 weeks.  We had 4 quarries running,  dimension builder for recources, enough power to keep mass fabricator running with multiple replicator setups for solar panels, irridium and more. In what way did you ever think we did NOT have the industry/logistics or whatever to create what we have? Is this an envy based decision? The points you give are vague and nonvalid towards our base. 

For instance: all members of our team got already this much money at the server start due to rank reinstallment! Ever realized or checked that? 

Every machine, item, gear, armor or whatever has been crafted, traded/bought within the legit game rules. You really went to far!

- when I wrote this I assumed CowGoesBananas requested for the rollback aswell. Though the complaint stands: he wasnt allowed to kick Waldhein by any means. And the reasons given are to vague to be proper, he just initiated a kick. -

After investigation I have came to believe that your base was created legitimately.

I apologize for my fellow staff members actions in this matter, I have addressed them about this and how we will avoid this in the future if a similar problem occurs also the punishments have been removed from your record.

I have rollback your town as well, but that was involvement with Sethrex and him duping, this is standard with anyone found duping please in the future only allow trustworthy players to your town as your responsible for what they do as well. 

Thank you for all the effort the staff took, to investigate and check objektivly the accusations. As i told already on an other thread that i like how fast and active the Staff and the community reacted.  And i will keep your advices in mind. 

Archived