[Complaint] ManYouForgot-INFERNAL IS NOT HAPPY >:(

Infernal

Title: [Complaint] (Player Name)

In-Game Nickname: MANYOUFORGOT
Your username (Optional): INFERNAL
Time and Date: HOW ON EARTH AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW? 

Description of what happened: MANYOUFORGOT DELETED ALL MY CC PROGRAMS, IF HE HAD A PROBLEM HE COULD HAVE TALKED TO ME. I WORKED ON MY PROGRAMS AND HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE TO DO IT, DO YOU GO AROUND DELETING POWER ARMOR BECAUSE SOME NOOB DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT? NO ? WELL THEN ... 

MY PROGRAM FIND WAS PERFECTLY LEGAL WITH THE RULES, AND AFIND WAS GOING TO BE AS I WAS MAKING A LEGAL VERSION OF IT, YET YOU DID NOT SPEAK TO ME MAN YOU FORGOT. 

Screenshots or Proof: (Use www.imgur.com) MAN YOU FORGOT KNOWS WHAT HE DID

List of eyewitnesses:  OH PLZ

ALSO , i hope you guys find this post better, i tried to hold back my swearing cuz I HAVE A LOT OF FECES I CAN SAY

So. plz approve and RESPOND TO THIS BAD ACTION. 

INFERNAL IS NOT HAPPY

IN FACT INFERNAL HAS SOME CHOICE WORDS PLZ PM TO HEAR. 

To be clear I think that you deserve to get banned but there is a problem is how the staff proceeded with this.

The first problem is that you shouldn’t remove the program of a player that is following the rules. It’s not even a gray zone because the rules specify that only tracking staff is against rules. It even get repeated in 2 points and he used a method that requieres manual input so no need for databases. Screenshot.

The second problem is that you are targeting one player about this. Knowing that there a lot more. That is harassment and it is against rules. Therefore the staff member that did it should be punished too.

On the other hand infernal has been harassing a lot of players. He have said so on discord a lot of times. Link

Now if you think that normal players shouldn’t be tracking and harassment should have harder penalties just change the rules, it’s just a couple of lines to change and everyone would be happier.

EDIT: almost forgot, the staff has deleted my comments a couple of times so I suggest you to quote it.

Thanks GravityCube for a fair analysis, I want to state that those people who I made "leave the server" were not killed over and over again, they simply did not like pvp and thus left. 

Next I want to specify that I know that afind was not a compliant program, I was working on finding a way to make it so. Find on the other hand, as gravity said was a compliant program, deleting my entire computer and hard work is not really a good way to go about this. Other staff, such as donoskoro, reached out to me to find a solution. 

As requested  quoting gravity. 

2 hours ago, GravityCube said:

To be clear I think that you deserve to get banned but there is a problem is how the staff proceeded with this.

The first problem is that you shouldn’t remove the program of a player that is following the rules. It’s not even a gray zone because the rules specify that only tracking staff is against rules. It even get repeated in 2 points and he used a method that requieres manual input so no need for databases. Screenshot.

The second problem is that you are targeting one player about this. Knowing that there a lot more. That is harassment and it is against rules. Therefore the staff member that did it should be punished too.

On the other hand infernal has been harassing a lot of players. He have said so on discord a lot of times. Link

Now if you think that normal players shouldn’t be tracking and harassment should have harder penalties just change the rules, it’s just a couple of lines to change and everyone would be happier.

EDIT: almost forgot, the staff has deleted my comments a couple of times so I suggest you to quote it.

Again thanks for the fair analysis.