[Compainy](all tekkit mods/admins)

TheFunMusician

2 minutes ago, TheFunMusician said:

Alright. Since you have given me permission to 'make things clear' with him I will do so on discord very publicly as to not confuse the staff as to my intentions.

You're using my example of why I WAS punished to justify why he WASNT punished even after he continued after an admin said stop (which, where I come from, means 'cease' or 'do not continue to speak about the subject'

Im not using your punishment as an example to why he wasnt punished, we take SEVERITY of the issue first when punishing, when things can be de-escalated with verbal warnings and telling people to stop, we do just that, it's a common practice cause once a punishment is given it can not be removed.

I don't know what you expected from this topic that you made, feels like i'm not having a discussion with you, you definitely don't care about anything that i've said so far and at this point i've noticed you only want to be told what you want to be told, you care for absolutely nothing that i've said so far, you've brought up names that have nothing to do with this complaint, you keep saying how the examples i have given to this situation are irrelevant which is not true at all. I've personally said everything that I had to say, but i guess that means nothing to you. You said ItsHarryFan was the one that punished you? I'd suggest making a complaint specifically about him rather than targeting all tekkit staff, it might be a team effort but we each have our own views on different situations.

So. All in all, your complaint is that MaverickGoth was not punished in anyway for -message in screenshot- ?? 

I see no harassment in these two messages. From what I can tell, he's said his part and then left. 

I'm not going to give a massive reply as of yet as I have not read through everything said in this complaint or discord. I'm just trying to "sum up" the reason for the complaint. 

1 hour ago, TheFunMusician said:

Screenshot_20190511-042545.png

I have finally read through everything on discord and this complaint. Frankly, I think about 80% of replies on this complaint are irrelevant but, oh well, they've been said now.

FYAbpoz.png

so it all started off here from what I can tell. Calling someone a young man is in no way downgrading or inappropriate. As a 50-year-old man, calling someone such as yourself young is quite natural. However, your response was quite inappropriate and not needed at all. This argument as a whole is very dumb and speaks volumes.

After this, you both called each other unintelligent, thus far, it's not really harassment from either of you since it's just the beginning of the conversation. However, your chose of words were not very appropriate in some cases.

LB62910.png

You even shared this GIF, furthering your insults towards MaverickGoth. Then you have the gall to say he's talking down to everyone "'Cause he's old". From what I can see, he's replying to your poor comments appropriately and showing the age gap quite exceedingly.

Your responses to him kinda justify and solidify his actions in calling you young and immature.

B4sL0eJ.png

Finally, we get to the part I'm assuming you made this topic for.

Now, I do agree that this comment wasn't exactly necessary and is, in fact, calling you out on your previous attitude and actions. However, saying you have emotional issues may look harsh, but as a response to your un-profound attitude, it's quite appropriate. This is further shown in your own response with "Dust in your veins ass lookin Moses". And you are wanting him to be punished for "harassing" you, with those responses of yours?

From what I see in these messages, his messages towards you are by far more appropriate than yours. Your responses just further prove his point. Immature, emotional and young.

To finish, you technically got no punishments for any harassment since it was only verbal warnings, this is basically just a slap on the wrist. Your official warning for your inappropriate language, however, is the only one given out, which you've already accepted.

ENgswpF.png

To point out the part where you said he carried on "harassing you" after Harry had mentioned that discord is not for arguments, here is Exief telling maverick to leave you alone after you pinged us.

For the final part, I would like to address the " WHY staff members get to pick and CHOOSE who gets punished when both parties broke rules". As mentioned before, the only punishment you have received is for the inappropriate language within your messages. Neither of you has been officially warned for "harassment" even though your responses outweigh his by a substantial amount. We do not play favourites; if there is a reason to punish someone then they will be punished. 

Since everyone has now given their own opinion, and a response to the original complaint has been made. This topic will now be closed.

Archived