Vote party  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for a new change

• Suggestion 1
    • Suggestion 2
    • Idea 1
    • Idea 2

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/26/2020 at 12:14 AM

Hello:P

Suggestion 1

Currently in (Pure Survival) there are ranks with access to GM1 my suggestion is to remove this permission, it does not make sense that this permission exists on a survival server, it is also harmful to the server and we all know the problems it causes. it is also frustrating for players who play survival they get things with sacrifice and a player with this permission gets everything from GM1 and the truth takes away their desire to play.

Suggestion 2

Another option is to create a type of (PureCreative) exclusively for players with this permission. i know we have a creative server but it is not the same to play in plots than to play in a world with natural generation or to change the creative server to do it with a normal world without plots, this is for construction lovers.

It is time to make a change, it is you, the sponsors and premium+, who must make this decision together with Bruny, this does not mean that others cannot give their opinions, suggestions are welcome.

Other ideas

(Idea 1)

Currently in Pure to be able to sleep at night all players must do it and this is a problem sometimes due to certain circumstances a player cannot do it because they do not have a bed or for other reasons.

my idea is to add a plugin that allows 50% of the connected players (to be able to sleep to do the day).

(Idea 2)

Change the method of obtaining money in Pure, is currently obtained by selling emeralds

adding a bit of NPc in the spawn in which we could sell crops, minerals and woods etc... each one with its respective image with this we will give more use to the crop farms and other farms, much more funnn.

Leave your opinion!!

Thank much

Hey

Thanks for these awesome suggestions. I agree that Creative mode should be removed and the Plot creative changed into the PureCreative as you suggested, it might bring players too, as the current creative is dead. I also like the idea with the traders at spawn, but for that to work, the bugs that allow item duping should be fixed or it will break the server economy.

Hope to see your Ideas getting added in the  Game :)

hi guys?!

If they put an NPCs in the spawn without removing the GMs it is somewhat silly (No offense) simply nothing would be done since the emeralds can be duplicated very easily with a gms operator.. (From my point of view)

The truth is very complicated since those who have rank with access to the Gms "not all" will not agree because they will agree that all for that they compared said rank, to have gms...

As part of the User community: the ideal is to remove the GMS since it is a "PureSurvival" mode. It is inlogical to have this command .. in the same way the WE command are basically administration commands since that is sometimes problematic

As parte of staff tema : It would simply be easier for the staff to carry and manage a better control of the modality since I repeat the commands such as GMS and WE are special commands of the staff.

Note : part of this point was proposed here and I just didn't get a concrete answer

have a good day :D 

Hi y'all, I like so much this ideas I think the server need this, the economy right now in the pure survival it's actually dead, as a player of pure survival I would like to see this changes in the server.

The suggestions: Honestly I don't agree to remove the gm1 for the ranks Premium+, sponsor and sponsor+, just imagine this, the people who boguht any of this ranks I'm very sure that the main reason why they bought it its to have gm1, if they remove gm1 the ranks wouln't have any advantages so the people who has any of this ranks would be mad at the point that they remove some of the benefits that they have, if someones uses the gm1 for duplicate or something that's why the mods are in the server, to help so if the mods make a good job, there would not be a  problem to keep the gm1

Hope they keep the advantages of the people that spend money in this server<3

19 hours ago, CriticLC_ said:

If they put an NPCs in the spawn without removing the GMs it is somewhat silly (No offense) simply nothing would be done since the emeralds can be duplicated very easily with a gms operator.. (From my point of view) 

Hi,my idea is to add the NPCs when bruny decides to remove the GM1 from pure survival, the duplication problem was fixed.

right now in pure the sponsors and premium+ can have infinite money, clearly abusing the GM1.

@xByrad i thought they would say that and  why i suggested making an exclusive world or change creative, they will not lose permission rather move it and in pure they will continue to have /fly.

17 hours ago, xByrad said:

Hope they keep the advantages of the people that spend money in this server<3

I don not see any sense to this advantage but hey, it came to mind why not add warp as in (AC) that there is warp Vip,Premium,Sponsor what do they think?

it would be possible to add armors with prote 5 clearly with a fair price among other things!!

Thank much for your opinions and suggestions.

2 hours ago, iiTzFermin_ said:

Hi,my idea is to add the NPCs when bruny decides to remove the GM1 from pure survival, the duplication problem was fixed.

right now in pure the sponsors and premium+ can have infinite money, clearly abusing the GM1.

I totally agree with you?

• 2 months later...