Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons server update to version 1.43 is complete!

brunyman

• Founder

header-300.jpg

Server address:  rad.craftersland.net

Server update to modpack version 1.43 is complete. It's a big update with mods added and some updated! This update is available for download on CurseForge and our CraftersLand Launcher.

Changes:

• Added 1 mod (Minor Integrations and Additions)
  • Updated 8 mods
  • Updated configs and scripts
  • Maintenance complete
  • Increased Roguelike Dungeons spawn
  • Added new loot to roguelike dungeons which contain: megaloot all shards and cases, randomloot all chunks and cases
  • Added new loot to Battle Towers, including shards and cases from Megaloot and RandomLoot mods.

Official changelog:

Spoiler

=====================
RAD 1.42 --> RAD 1.43
=====================

Added:
- Minor Integrations and Additions (MIA)

Updated:
	/dank/null (DankNull-1.12.2-1.7.91.jar --> DankNull-1.12.2-1.7.101.jar):
		DankNull-1.12.2-1.7.101.jar:
			** Version 1.7.101 (Beta) **
			* Fix dupe bug when dank null leaves inventory (Fixes #308)
			** Version 1.7.100 (Beta) **
			* Re-work remove dank-null from dock. Prevents sync issues. (And simplify code)
			** Version 1.7.99 (Beta) **
			* Fix dupe with non-initialized dank null (#303)
			** Version 1.7.98 (Beta) **
			* Fix canceling a non-canceling event
			* Fix Crafting Dupe with non vanilla tables
			** Version 1.7.97 (Beta) **
			* Change default extraction mode to keep 1 instead of keep all
			* Fix a bug with stack selection
			** Version 1.7.96 (Beta) **
			* Add a defensive check for #284 (crash on opening dank null)
			* Reworking the release process to be more streamlined and better visibility
			** Version 1.7.95 (Beta) **
			* Pickup into dank nulls now work for all inventory instead of just first one with the item.
			* Fix a visual glitch with inventory contents on servers.
			* Fix a dupe THIS FIX WILL CLEAR THE INVENTORY OF ALL DANK NULLS
			* Re-adding voiding on pickup. It will only void after all dank nulls have had a chance to absorb the item.
			* Re-adding extraction limitations. Remember placement is an extraction option first so if you can't extract you can't place.
			** Version 1.7.94 (Beta) **
			* Fix crash when picking up item not in dank null.
			** Version 1.7.93 (Alpha) **
			* Fixing picking up items only working for first slot
			** Version 1.7.92 (Beta) **
			* Fix deletion of items on pickup if they aren't in a dank null
			* Dank Null will not update properly update VISUALLY when adding or removing items by hand. Still determining cause.
			** Version 1.7.91 (Release) **
			* Update to newer Forge
			* Jar is now signed by cjm721's signature
			* Simplify placement code to fix several bugs, this removed some small features such as setting banner items and slab placement
			** See Curseforge for Previous Change Logs **

Corail Tombstone (Corail Tombstone 4.0.1 for 1.12.2 --> Corail Tombstone 4.1.1 for 1.12.2):
		Corail Tombstone 4.1.1 for 1.12.2:
			This mod supports mc version from 1.8.9 to 1.16.5
			Minecraft Version = [1.12.2] - Forge Version [14.23.5.2838+]
			Latest : 4.1.1 - Recommended : 4.1.0
			Changes 4.1.1 :
			* better chinese translations (courtesy of Aikini)
			* compat with Better Portals (teleportation)
			* help in compatibility with others mods to not break graves
			* client config to let players choose if they want a grave on death
			* client config to allow to activate graves by sneaking
			Changes 4.1.0 :
			* new item Grave Plate being the new way to engrave the tombs with anvil (decorative graves are no more engravable in anvil)
			* config to allow to switch grave plate already set on decorative graves
			* only skulls can be used to create decorative graves
			* flatten the curve of knowledge level (the new points wil be directly available)
			* always prevent to disenchant Tetra modular items
			* good alignment players can pray on villager (and minecolonies citizens) to protect them from a future death
			* client config to hide the shield particles on protected villagers
			* config to set the points earned by protecting a villager
			* sub command for tbknowledge to reset the ankh cooldown
			* config to limit to use magic siphon on players
			Changes 4.0.1 :
			* texture compression (by Darkhax)
			* fix the perk mastery of tablets (should work better to keep the "use left")
			* fix the order of player saves (.latest) for the command recovery
			* anvil recipes for white decorative graves in JEI
			Changes 4.0.0 :
			* perk alchimist (potion duration)
			* adds the white variants (some existing graves could be rotated or be white after the change)
			* ukrainian translation (courtesy of Almazikhipe)
			* additional configs for enchantments
			* bump to forge version to 2838

Electroblob's Wizardry (Electroblob's Wizardry - 4.3.3 - MC 1.12.2 --> Electroblob's Wizardry - 4.3.4 - MC 1.12.2):
		Electroblob's Wizardry - 4.3.4 - MC 1.12.2:
			Version 4.3.4 - Patching up the Armour
			+ Added information about the new armour classes to The Wizard's Handbook
			* Increased total cooldown reduction for warlock armour from 30% to 40%, and battlemage from 15% to 20% (the previous values were broken though)
			* Mana flasks no longer take time to use in creative mode
			* Updated Chinese (simplified) translations, courtesy of TUSama et al.
			* Updated Korean translations, courtesy of red1854th
			# Fixed armour class cooldowns displaying the total set cooldown on each item, they now display the correct value for each item on its own
			# Fixed a problem with combining two sets of spell modifiers, which caused armour cost reductions not to apply in many cases
			# Fixed issue #603, where combining multiple sources of cooldown reduction resulted in negative cooldowns, breaking wands
			# Fixed issue #608, an error that made it impossible to apply class armour upgrades on dedicated servers
			# Fixed issue #610, a syntax error in the Hungarian handbook translation file
			# Fixed issue #615, where I accidentally left my startup item model generator code in by mistake :P

Elenai Dodge (Elenai Dodge v1.13.0 for 1.12.2 --> Elenai Dodge v1.13.2 for 1.12.2):
		Elenai Dodge v1.13.2 for 1.12.2:
			A MASSIVE thanks to my [Patrons](https://www.patreon.com/elenai):
			SandwichHorror
			[ 1.16.X VERSION IS HERE](https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/elenai-dodge/files/3050601)
			Added a potion blacklist as suggested by SandwichHorror. (ModConfig > Modpacks > Potion Blacklist)
			Changelog:
			* Backported Potion Blacklist from version 2.0
			COMING SOON
			* Massive 2.0 Update! (1.12.2, 1.15.2 and 1.16.X)
			* Reskillable Support Reimplementation
			* Prevent players from dodging whilst jumping
			* Proper vivecraft support
			* [Your suggestion here!](https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/elenai-dodge/issues)
			Want to support me directly?
			[(Sorry for plugging the Patreon again! My main focus of the mod is to have fun with the community, not monetary gain. You should only support me if you enjoy my work and want to help keep me afloat)](https://www.patreon.com/elenai)

Elenai Dodge v1.13.1c for 1.12.2:
			SandwichHorror
			Q. Why are you not updating 1.15 and 1.16 versions of the mod?
			A. I am... I'm just waiting for them to be completely complete. You'll see...
			A Quick hotfix to patch a small bug.
			Changelog:
			* Completely reprogrammed I-Frames. I want to take this opportunity to apologize for how absolutely awful they were. They now work properly, and will NO LONGER PREVENT POISON AND WITHER EFFECTS.
			* You will no longer get knocked back when I-Frames are active.
			* You will no longer display the damage animation when I-Frames are active.
			* Updated the config's wording to accommodate an old change in controls.
			COMING SOON
			* A potion support system suggested by SandwichHorror!
			* Dodge crouching animation.. and potentially a custom one if I can work out a way to do it that maximizes compatibility I'm still considering this, but looking at other projects with similar effects, it seems clunky.
			* [Your suggestion here!](https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/elenai-dodge/issues)
			[(Sorry for plugging the Patreon again! My main focus of the mod is to have fun with the community, not monetary gain. You should only support me if you enjoy my work and want to help keep me afloat)](https://www.patreon.com/elenai)

Elenai Dodge v1.13.1b for 1.12.2:
			SandwichHorror
			Q. Why are you not updating 1.15 and 1.16 versions of the mod?
			A. I am... I'm just waiting for them to be completely complete. You'll see...
			A Quick hotfix to patch an exploit and a small bug.
			Changelog:
			* I-Frames now correctly negate the correct damage sources. They now only defend against: "mob", "arrow", "player", and "magic".
			* I-Frames now correctly prevent Knockback.
			COMING SOON
			* Dodge crouching animation.. and potentially a custom one if I can work out a way to do it that maximizes compatibility

Elenai Dodge v1.13.1 for 1.12.2:
			SandwichHorror
			I've been playing through [ROTN ](https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/modpacks/rebirth-of-the-night)again and wanted to release a quick update to fix some minor inconveniences I found with my mod.
			Changelog:
			* Added I-Frames as suggested by ZettaSword! By default you have 20 in-game ticks of invincibility, but this value can be tweaked or disabled in the config. (I know 20 sounds like a lot.. it isn't)
			* Reworked UI so it will always appear behind the experience number. This also fixes a bug where you would see two experience values if you had a smooth font mod installed and my HUD in locked mode. If you experience any weird issues with compatibility, please post the Mod ID and an explanation of the issue in the issues tab at the top of the page <3
			* Known Minor Incompatibility: This is not new to this version. BetterHUD forces the experience number to underlay my Dodge's UI, meaning the blue bar appears on top of it. Frustratingly, it's not as simple as rendering my UI beforehand as the mod changes the way it's rendered. I'm looking into a workaround for the issue but any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated!
			COMING SOON
			* Dodge crouching animation.. and potentially a custom one if I can work out a way to do it that maximizes compatibility

Entity Culling (EntityCulling-1.12.2-2.0.5.jar --> EntityCulling-1.12.2-2.0.8.jar):
		EntityCulling-1.12.2-2.0.8.jar:
			v1.12.2-2.0.8:
			* fixed compatibility with optifine G5 (no longer compatible with optifine F5)

EntityCulling-1.12.2-2.0.7.jar:
			v2.0.7
			* fixed crash rendering vanilla world with cubic chunks installed (#8)
			* fixed rendering of wrong cubes (#9)

EntityCulling-1.12.2-2.0.6.jar:
			v2.0.6
			* fixed crash with cubic chunks
			* fixed random entities option from optifine not working with entity culling

Inventory Pets (InventoryPets-1.12-2.0.10 --> InventoryPets-1.12-2.0.12):
		InventoryPets-1.12-2.0.12:
			Inventory Pets
			Hotfix Release Notes 2.0.12 (for 1.15.x and 1.16.x)
			Fixes
			* Fixed Illuminati Pet timer (once again), so that it works properly across dimensions or when changing world time (credit: JT122506)
			* Petrifier now works on Mooshroom (credit: skwii69)
			* Reduced overall damage boost from Cloud Pet
			* Fixed bug where certain sounds like Dubstep and PacMan were heard server wide (credit: Futi63)
			* Fixed issue where Cloud Pet was causing flight to disable when held in regular inventory (credit: JT122506)
			* Fixed update prompt to alert correct text with with correct version
			Compats
			* Fixed conflict with Ice and Fire’s Wyrmroost Butterfly Leviathan and Cloud pet lightning (credit: Jacboy567)

Roguelike Dungeons -- Fnar's Edition (v2.3.0 Development Update --> v2.3.1 LootTable Entropy Patch):
		v2.3.1 LootTable Entropy Patch:
			* ✨ Adds new DungeonSetting field, requires, which includes the setting only if the required mods are present
			* ✨ Adds new configuration, breakIfRequiredModIsMissing. This configuration handles when a mod declared as 'required' in a DungeonSetting is missing. When this setting is enabled, an error is reported when settings are reloaded (/roguelike settings reload). When disabled, settings that are missing their requirements are ignored.
			* 🔧 Fixes an issue where the default value for spawnAttempts is set to match spawnMinimumDistanceFromVanillaStructures instead of its configured default when the field is missing
			* 🔧 Fixes an issue where chests generated using loot table configurations contain the exact same contents per loot table ([#45](https://github.com/fnar/minecraft-roguelike/issues/45))

Unique Crops (uniquecrops-1.12.2-0.2.1.jar --> uniquecrops-1.12.2-0.2.4.jar):
		uniquecrops-1.12.2-0.2.4.jar:
			v0.2.4:
			* add ignorance potion
			* fixed unlocalized names for potion effects
			* tweak merlinia crops - time meal is now the actual way to grow them

uniquecrops-1.12.2-0.2.3.jar:
			v0.2.3:
			* make ruins worldgen stop genning in flat worlds if structure generation feature is disabled
			* fix classcastexception for entitylivingbase/entityliving
			* fix being able to get diamond bunches without a pickaxe anyway
			* removed the growing requirements for the crafty plants in the multiblocks book
			* add one more function to the hexis crop. updated description in the guide book.
			* add missing modulo to cinderbella's time growth check (again)
			* make planting abstract crop properly consume the seed (again)
			* make itero crop emit colored light rays during demo mode

uniquecrops-1.12.2-0.2.2.jar:
			v0.2.2:
			* add dyed bonemeal
			* add harvest spirit bait
			* add small cooldown between adding crop power to wildwood staff (5 ticks cooldown)
			* add precision block
			* add cinder torch
			* adjust precision hammer model
			* fix artisia book description describing it as rightclick harvestable
			* fix instabilis seeds giving detcord upon harvest with shears regardless of crop maturity
			* fix bunches of diamond item being enchantable
			* fix crop dimension wiping a specific subset of player NBT data on enter/exit
			* fix cinderbella growth conditions (this involved dropping the use of tile entities here, as it is no longer needed)
			* fix crash related to feroxia crops because of a null player
			* fix being able to plant abstract crops

Generated using [ChangelogGenerator 2.0.0-pre5](https://github.com/TheRandomLabs/ChangelogGenerator).

Download the mod pack using our launcher here: LINK

Banned Items: HERE!

Daily Reward: HERE!

Donate to support us: HERE!

1.jpg

3.jpg

Adventuring and exploration, looting and fighting

rad.craftersland.net