[Unban] F_Lost and Lews_

F_Lost2

1] In-Game Username:

QRostino (Before i was F_Lost) and Lews_
[2] Details of Situation:

Me and Lews_ have been banned  for 2 months and 24 days. I understand the harrassing players reason ,but i can't accept to be blamed of selling items for irl money and griefing because we have not done these things (this time).
Can you attach me some proofs which led to decide this appeal? One time i was joking with Lews_ about selling items in dm (like the screenshot attached) but you can guess that we are playing in the same town and together (btw we are brothers and we live in the same city irl)... So, can you reduce the duration decreasing two months from our ban? We can only be accused of harrassing, not for the others two reasons.

[3] Ban Category:

Selling items for real life money and Griefing

[4] Ban Duration:

2 months and 24 days

[5] Staff Member:

Kaszanka_1234

[6] ScreenShots:

Attached, obv Lews_ is in my same town and he had no motivation to buy items from me for real money.

[7] Your Reason:

1) Selling items for irl money -> I attached screenshot showing that it all was a joke with my brother Lews_
2) Griefing -> I have not griefed anyone's town (i griefed before the overworld but i paid for unban 2 hours before i got banned another time from Kaszanka)
So, the only things that we can be accused of is harrassing players (4th offence) for a total of 24 days.

1.PNG

2 hours ago, F_Lost2 said:

Sorry for bothering you @brunyman, but everytime Kaszanka is upset at us and according to him we are never right. You can ask whoever you want, he is very harsh. We've always supported the server in terms of donations just because we wanted it, now we ask for reasons and I hope you will support us too.

• Manager
On 4/5/2021 at 10:36 PM, F_Lost2 said:

1) Selling items for irl money -> I attached screenshot showing that it all was a joke with my brother Lews_

jokes or not, this is a very serious offense and such things will not be taken lightly

On 4/5/2021 at 10:36 PM, F_Lost2 said:

2) Griefing -> I have not griefed anyone's town

after checking server logs you are the only person who went to OmegaGR's town shortly before he said he was griefed and is being trolled. Since you are a known troublemaker, thinking that you can get away with anything just by paying for an unban, who also threatened multiple times to go grief people's bases, the conclusion is obvious.

I don't see anything to discuss here

35 minutes ago, Kaszanka_1234 said:

jokes or not, this is a very serious offense and such things will not be taken lightly

after checking server logs you are the only person who went to OmegaGR's town shortly before he said he was griefed and is being trolled. Since you are a known troublemaker, thinking that you can get away with anything just by paying for an unban, who also threatened multiple times to go grief people's bases, the conclusion is obvious.

I don't see anything to discuss here

First things first I don't see why you have to manipulate our lives, if we joke about something (and we were not joking about rules but on a thing that you don't even know and you don't have the right to.) you have nothing to do with us, and you can't know of what we were actually talking about. You have to punish where you see serious stuff like PayPal Emails (and not messages, otherwise you'd have no reason to take action), Credit Card numbers, etc... And not a few words, but we do know that you don't like us, I cleared this point.
He did grief the town once, and he paid the unban so you are not supposed to ban him again. We're not dumb, we knew we had no chances left so we were playing ordinarily. 
You are not allowed to blame us for our records, and you should have proofs about what you say.
When we donate for the unban we accept our punishment and we support the server, so this is something we do appreciate but we take the ban seriously instead. You can't say that we think we could get away with everything paying unbans, as they're limited. Last but not least, we've never threatened anyone of griefing his base. 

If you take this offense as seriously as you say, I expect you to be reasonable reading what I've typed above.

If you were on my part, you'd recognize the satire in what I said, in addition to proofs you don't have.
Have a good day!

On 4/10/2021 at 9:17 PM, Lews_ said:

Last but not least, we've never threatened anyone of griefing his base

Is that so? You never treaten to be my "Personal nightmare"? After me reporting you for griefing my base (Sparitsa is witness and judge at that point)

On 4/10/2021 at 9:17 PM, Lews_ said:

When we donate for the unban we accept our punishment...
we take the ban seriously...

Come on, dude. You mocked me (after you got banned for griefing my base) that you just gona buy unban, and return to become my "Personal nightmare" (Your words, not mine)

Last but not least, you imply that you are not breaking the "Letter of the Law", but.... there is a "Rule 0", rule above all rules. (placed at very bottom of rule list, ironically)

0. Use Common Sense:

The rule set can't be perfect and as such there can remain gray areas or simply actions that won't fit any of the rules, therefore staff reserves the right to apply a punishment fitting the offense under this rule, with the approval of a Manager.
Managers may decide a more appropriate punishment for offences outside the number scope displayed.

Additionally, any donation perk thought to be abused will be removed.

As you can see, staff can do what ever they need to remains this community stable. Even if you donate for unban perk.

2 hours ago, Timur said:

Is that so? You never treaten to be my "Personal nightmare"? After me reporting you for griefing my base (Sparitsa is witness and judge at that point)

Come on, dude. You mocked me (after you got banned for griefing my base) that you just gona buy unban, and return to become my "Personal nightmare" (Your words, not mine)

Last but not least, you imply that you are not breaking the "Letter of the Law", but.... there is a "Rule 0", rule above all rules. (placed at very bottom of rule list, ironically)

0. Use Common Sense:

The rule set can't be perfect and as such there can remain gray areas or simply actions that won't fit any of the rules, therefore staff reserves the right to apply a punishment fitting the offense under this rule, with the approval of a Manager.
Managers may decide a more appropriate punishment for offences outside the number scope displayed.

Additionally, any donation perk thought to be abused will be removed.

As you can see, staff can do what ever they need to remains this community stable. Even if you donate for unban perk.

I can't really understand why you reply to something you have nothing to do with. The "Personal nightmare" i promised you to be was a joke and i told you it was so straightaway after that message, so don't try to put me "in the pit". Thanks!

9 minutes ago, Lews_ said:

I can't really understand why you reply to something you have nothing to do with.

Are you politician? Do you really think I should be quiet, and let you say anything you like?
Why am I responding? Because that's public forum, and I see you telling lies right now. And you didn't tell me it was joke, you only promised to be my nightmare.
Of course, after griefing me (no jokes at this point) and then just straight telling me you didn't just break my ME system in front of my eyes, and telling me "You don't have proofs!", mocking me. After all this I obvoiusly began to watch you. I locked my base, even thought about making Computercraft player tracking (there is a way, but i'm lazy, so i didn't).
Right now i'm not playing modpack, because i got IRL work to do, but I keep watching your forum activity. And I see you make quite a mess. I don't know why you doing this, maybe you having some sort of twisted fun making all this racket and arguing. IMHO, this is toxic and unfriendly behavior, and you putting yourself "in the pit" by your own actions. I just can't allow you to whiten your name by constantly telling lies, and repeating "I'm innocent" over and over again, because someone COULD actually believe you.

• Manager

I'll let lews speak for himself

M07IyMN.png

aside from it being something for which you shouldn't even be able to join the server again.

You are ruining other people's work, then you are bragging about it and say that you are proud of it, this really is something else.

Also
unknown.png

55 minutes ago, Lews_ said:

I can't really understand why you reply to something you have nothing to do with.

You harassed half of the server, so naturally half of the server has something to do with this, with your behavior don't be surprised that people don't want you to come back.

There are logs
There are screenshots
There are angry people

I think that at this point the case is clear, that your only purpose is to harass other players and hurt the server.

The ban stays T/C

Archived