Builder Request- SuarezMC

I want u in the Builders team in AC. U never had banns, isnt it? Also u are Sponsor+ in Network. Hope the managers or even @brunymansee this and help us in AC. Because right now we are only 2 builders, and Slendy have beeing waiting for his new pc almost 2 weeks. What do u think guys? U want more builders in AC? For the Islands Update/Carnia Update we need more hands.

On 6/9/2021 at 1:58 PM, Dantecitoh said:

@Dantecitoh My application is not to be a staff and prevent bad behavior from users, this application is based on a range that allows me to add structures and improve the AC infrastructure, I do not think that my sanctions intervene in a range where my duty is not to sanction to other players, also those bans are not for illegal items 😘

On 6/10/2021 at 8:58 PM, SuarezMC said:

@Dantecitoh My application is not to be a staff and prevent bad behavior from users, this application is based on a range that allows me to add structures and improve the AC infrastructure, I do not think that my sanctions intervene in a range where my duty is not to sanction to other players, also those bans are not for illegal items 😘

Why would they give special permissions to someone that has so many bans XD

On 6/13/2021 at 3:16 AM, Dantecitoh said:

Why would they give special permissions to someone that has so many bans XD

well he can still try to build stuff in his claims and then someone copies them to a better or a more fitting location 

• 1 month later...
  • N3co_ locked this topic