RLCraft server time for WIPE? Vote here! #3

brunyman

RLCraft WIPE Pool  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Time for a WIPE on RLCraft server?

• YES! New map seeds and a fresh start for all.
    • NO! WIPE is not needed!
    • I don't care just show me the results.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Founder

RLCraft-Logo-600.jpg

Server address:  rl.craftersland.net

Is it time for a server WIPE on RLCraft modded server? This map is running since 5th March 2022 and we also got requests from players for WIPE. This means a full server reset except for ranks, new map seeds and a fresh start for all. We will provide a main world download link after the WIPE.

Vote in the pool above and let us know what you think.

Check the server live maps here!

Download the mod pack using our launcher here: LINK

Banned Items: HERE!

Daily Reward: HERE!

Donate to support us: HERE!

1.jpg

2.jpg

Real life immersion...

rl.craftersland.net

3 hours ago, aero_c said:

What are reasons for voting Yes? I just started about a week ago, and I don't really understand why this server should ever be wiped when there's a weekly raid world wipe.

The main world is becoming cramped with all the claims that are there. It also hasnt been reset for 2 years so players are ready for a do over to start from the beginning. The raid world isnt allowed to be built it cuz itll just wipe, raid world exists to basically find dragons so ofc itll wipe often. But they dont wipe unless its specifically asked for or if the version is uncompatible with the previous world. 

7 hours ago, 3XJ said:

Referring to my previous post on this poll, we are aware. Those votes will not be counted.

I put that for bruny, I know that YOU are aware of it.

2 hours ago, WarGod19 said:

Oficial shivaxi rlcraft server get restart every 3-6 months I dont see the problem with the wipe.

Its the same thing with almost every sandbox game. Wipe is coming up for x server in y game. The people who just started get outraged the more stuff they have obtained and don't want to lose there progress. The thing is u will always in the end lose the progress you put into any game. Also there will always be an influx of new players to rlcraft. Pointing out how many joined a day ago means very little when u think about the fact we probably get anywhere from 1-20+ new players every day and many of them die so many times so quick that they may decide to quit before they learn to survive.

I probably put 1-2k hours into tera online and other mmorpgs(i loved my castanics). Tera online was completly shut down on the official side middle of the year 2022. So i lost all the progress and all the stuff i'd either payed for or grinded for and all those hours. I'm not getting a refund for all that so whether its a mmorpg or a sandbox losing something is eventually going to happen. Think of the mmos i played and put alot of time into rift will be the next one i hear about whose servers will more than likely shutdown in the next few years. But, somehow runescape has lasted a long time! XD

We've noticed some issues are getting worse by the day/week/month. More people are having internal server errors and unless they just arn't following our advice cause there 'research' says otherwise it will probably get worse. To top it off when we had to do the hardware upgrade awhile back seems it messed some things up on the server. I know cause i was doing a dungeon in raid world that it bugged out all the spawners that had loaded in and wouldn't spawn mobs from them, spawners that weren't loaded in were unaffected. Some players are reporting a mob shortage but i think thats just our usual low spawnrates. Theres the possibility i'm wrong. Even our fishing seems to have bugged out and i don't feel like trying to get anyone to fix these issues that most might actually clear up from a wipe in the first place. 

I'll use imho even tho i feel its more fact. The wipe is gonna be more beneficial in the long run at this point than any of the downsides people have pointed to.