The term autistic Gets misused All over games
Even games are like having "Not allowed for autistic players"
THIS NEEDS TO STOP

I am Autistic (PDD-NOS) on myself and that Does not mean i am a bad player
Its just vice versa...
i can build Great things like Rollercoasters with RCT3
A complet Modpack for minecraft and even staff on a server

Creativety never ends by me...
and i Love it when i get great going even when i am Autistic and that i get points up for what i am doing
The autisme i have Makes me who i am

the point of this is just like
STOP MISUSING THE WORD "AUTISTIC"
i see alot of players using this to Swear
"Let this autistic kid do what he wants...he's bad"
"let him...he's autistic"
I want to stop this
cause this is just rasicsme against Autistic people...

Do not remove this ...pls

not racism since autism isnt a race... but that aside arent autistic people smarter in their 1 picked subject than the rest of hte population and average in teh rest?

autistic people can easly be trained to be a skilled person for a spefic job 

For exmple...autistic people are good for designers cause of the way they think

and i love computers and stuff...even without learing i khow  the compents of a computer and easly can disasmble a whole Computer...

we dont think about it in text...but we see whole picture 

Not sure who insulted you but if you tell me i will punish them, like we say in India, those guys are bakchods. (Senseless fuckers)

it was on roblox...anyway but if they mean bad people by saying autistic...how do i get a staff rank on a Populer server then? and how did i get my racer hybride form T1 all the way up to T10 then? (robocraft) 

autistic people Does not mean bad...it just means i think in a other way then them

it was on roblox...anyway but if they mean bad people by saying autistic...how do i get a staff rank on a Populer server then? and how did i get my racer hybride form T1 all the way up to T10 then? (robocraft) 

autistic people Does not mean bad...it just means i think in a other way then them

You should care less about what they say, they are most likely 8 year old reject faggots, who are probably depressed losers or have nothing to do, you get what I'm trying to say?

Has any one said this to your face? Probably not, because most likely these people on gaming websites just learn't the word of a disorder and want to insult someone with it.

In short you should hang out with people who like you, not who you want to be with, games or real life. Hang out with a good crowd

It's neuroism. I too am autistic (Asperger's, but it's not severe, nor is it mild), and i am glad you brought this up. I too have achieved great things, even though i am on the autistic spectrum. I make great art, i build amazing things on MC, and know more trivia than anybody i know. People when they meet me, are reminded of Sheldon from Big Bang Theory. Anyways, I've never understood why people are saying things on the internet like, oh he's such an autist, he finds the little unimportant things taht are wrong with say a picture or a graph or a story, and I'm like, you don't understand, we point those out because they have a wrong resonance with us. It just feels wrong to have incorrect details just sitting there for anyone to see, it's like and itch that won't go away until corrected. Anyways, don't pay any attention to what neurotypicals complain about, since they know nothing of what it's like, and will never know how it is to think on a different plane.

There are many phrases, words and expressions used poorly to reflect immature behavior.

Then again Autism is not a joke, it is a severe condition that not only affects your mind but your social status.

Keep your head up high, forget about others, think about yourself, a person is a person regardless of condition. 

My four year old nephew is mildly autistic (Just  been diagnosed this month, not sure which type of autism), and he can play any instrument within minutes of picking it up, and has an incredible mind for, I don't want to say engineering, but building things. Give him a bucket of lego's and ask him to build you a boat, and an hour later he will come back with a model of the Titanic. It's absolutely incredible to see.

Yes he has some... quirks? He's fine around people but prefers small groups. He has difficulty sometimes finding the correct words sometimes.

I don't really consider his autism a disability, nor do I think he's superior to non-autistic people. But by god I'd rather hang around with him or anyone with autism than half the idiots I have to interact with on a daily basis.

Anyone who discriminates based on physical or mental "disability" deserves a crowbar to the face, and I would be happy to deliver it. Free shipping.

Just ignore what people say, if someone says something bad about autism, tell them to go *** themselves. Honestly, who gives a crap what people say on the internet, or in real life. I never cared, people that are bullying others are just plain uneducated anyways, people that get no where in life.

Archived