[Concept] A Pixelmon Server

Powerwarp

Pixelmon Server-  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see a pixelmon server?

• Yes, definitely!
    • No, thanks!

The only cracked pixelmon server is the sedexcraft one but that one lags like shit so im sure you ll get more players than them.

it's not the only one, i can make a list of them... there is like 12~of them right now a.t.m. not gonna advertise anything here, just saying 

I think this "Pokemon" fever is temporary, and will go down soon. Making server because of Pokemon GO`s popularity is like making server with custom mods with slingshot, and fat birds only because Angry birds was popular one time.

I think this "Pokemon" fever is temporary, and will go down soon. Making server because of Pokemon GO`s popularity is like making server with custom mods with slingshot, and fat birds only because Angry birds was popular one time.

As much as I agree with that, it's fair to say Pixelmon servers have always been doing pretty damn great if you ask me. It's not necessarily about Pokemon GO and how popular it is at this point in time. It's about creating a successful Pixelmon server people can enjoy. Truth is, those were already a hit before Pokemon GO was even developed.

Of couse the player base has increased, but I don't think that there will be a shortage of players after the craze has died down, but there will be more servers, for less people. If we can stay up during that time, (when servers start to close down) then we should be fine.

Well, guess what, pixelmon just released version 5 today, which is 1.10. I have no idea what I'm going to do, it will be very buggy, and have no plugin support, but we will be behind, as other servers will be ready for a wipe when plugin support for that version arises, and we won't

UPDATE: Server will be released today! Had to redo all permissions, but it will be worth it :P

Version will be: 4.2.7 - (Minecraft 1.8.9)

See you on the server! 

pixel.archepvp.com

(Whitelisted until released!)

The only cracked pixelmon server is the sedexcraft one but that one lags like shit so im sure you ll get more players than them.

no there is another cracked pixelmon server who gets ~80 players average and they use custom forge server mods instead of sponge and the owner is a pixelmon dev

EDIT: didn't see post date, yay release!

Archived