[Concept] A Pixelmon Server

Powerwarp

Pixelmon Server-  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see a pixelmon server?

• Yes, definitely!
    • No, thanks!

Hello Crafter's,

After the recent release of Pokemon GO the mod a Pixelmon server was suggested by uNeek. I loved the idea, and would love to make a server. I have the resources to do so, and it is definitely possible to do. But what do you guys think? Would you like to see a server? I put a poll above for you to vote, it will be interesting to see the results. If you have friends who would enjoy this server, link them this topic so they can vote, because the more votes we get the more likely we are to make the server!

If all goes well, I'll assemble a team of people, if you would like to help, write below, but please specify what you have expertise / experience in, it will help us a lot!

pixelmon-mod.jpg

For those who don't know what Pixelmon, here are some links and videos you can check out, it's available on the technic launcher, and it also has it's own launcher.

If you are cracked, I will also leave a cracked download link to the technic launcher (provided by superstar, thanks)

Thanks, looking forward to hearing your opinions!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:

Potential Spawn?:

fd2d8419db53434d8ce699ca8090300b.png

Make that spawn, so my game will load for days :D .. why can't you just make it look like poke center or gym.. not those weird spawns on every server which make no sense 

Honestly, theres not going to be many players in it other than the crafters land community, because theres tons of those servers.

There isn't a ton of 1.8 servers because there is no cauldron 1.8 and no one likes sponge

my only concern is if youre able to keep it long term or is it just planned for a short while to have fun then close it down

I can keep this server going for some time, don't worry, but if it's very low on players after advertisement we will need to re-evaluate the situation.

Honestly, theres not going to be many players in it other than the crafters land community, because theres tons of those servers.

If player numbers are low I have no problem with paying for advertising.

Thanks for the support

If it goes well in testing i might could help with fees a bit

That's very kind of you, but if all goes to plan, and we get a few donations than it should be okay. I only need to pay for buycraft, and advertising. It will depend on how much that all costs.

Archived