Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Disable Witchery (Voodoo) Pls

First off... Watch your language on a forum that is visited by kids... second... nobody can do anything to you if they don't have your tag lock. so... someone, sometime, they tagged you. Be more careful who you let on island or pay attention to chat... cuz when tag locking chat is spammed to warn you that someone is trying to tag you.

Not sure if it's possible to disable that part of the mod tho. best way for now is to keep a handful of voodoo protection poppets at you on in the shelf to return the "favor".

Brunyman needs to see this,because players keep reporting to me that they get tag locked at spawn or at their island.I have seen people drown from nothing and burn the same way,even hit around.

I had serious trouble yesterday with that Witchery stuff. Someone put that on me at spawn. Now I have this Sinking Curse and to get rid of, I have to look into Witchery even if I don't want to. About 30 min after that I was at spawn again and someone spammed that "Something weird happens around you" on me and other payers (thats why there is so much dirt at spawn). So I was teleported all over the place and Creepers kept falling from the sky for about 15 minutes...

So please disable this at least at spawn :/

The "something weird happens around you" and the dirt huts and the falling creepers are caused by the film flam enchantment, and have nothing to do with witchery or voodoo. Film flam is from either open blocks or extra utilities, and causes weird things to happen to those who get afflicted by the film flam enchant. It is put on a weapon or armor, and those who hit you (with armor enchanted), or get hit by you (with weapon enchanted) get the film flam effect.

Archived