(Griefing) Someone Blowed Up My Base

Direwolf20

In-Game Nickname: someone broke the rules and claim bypassed to blow up my base

Time and date: I noticed it today

Description of what happened: someone broke the rules and claim bypassed to blow up my base. I don't know who it is but maybe someone can catch them

Screenshots or Proof: I can't make screen shots but you can see the damage at my base maybe someone else can make screenshots I didn't fix it.

List of eyewitnesses: I saw the damage at my base and didn't fix it so anyone can be a witness

I went to his base its blown to bits basically larry. Not much to SS.

QuartzWitch pick a date for brunyman to roll your base back for you, There is no remaining evidence that's immediately visible in the vicinity of your home that would give us any leads as to who may have blown the base up.
Sorry we cant do much about the player who did it unless PowerWarp or Brunyman have the ability to do so.

I went to his base its blown to bits basically larry. Not much to SS.

QuartzWitch pick a date for brunyman to roll your base back for you, There is no remaining evidence that's immediately visible in the vicinity of your home that would give us any leads as to who may have blown the base up.

Sorry we cant do much about the player who did it unless PowerWarp or Brunyman have the ability to do so.

Yeah :P

Well I figured since I couldn't get on at that time that if screenshots display the damage to be crucial enough, to post for a rollback request.

• 2 weeks later...

QuartzWitch I will give you stuff to start back out with. I have everything you need, there's no need to wait for a rollback. you can use everything I have in my base and our shared space station. 

I thought I had screenshots of someone admitting to griefing your base but I can't find them and not sure where to find chat logs. 

Archived