Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

~Roleback~

Slasher_God

I have my own realm i put so much hard work into it i was thinking if i could get a role back so i can get my realm stones so i can reopen them but they are in my realm i didn't know it was realm reset most of all i just want my stuff thats in their i got so much stuff i dont want to lose -plz help-

As I came today to the server since all the ME cells were completely messed up but that did not bother me as long as nothing is
missing. But when I have not watched longer because I had conjured with botania, then suddenly missing 10 ME cells where very 
much stuff were present which are now gone. Please return to roleback at: February 2nd 2017 18:00 - Austria. Request for 
feedback.

I found the griefer the name is "Marvin907"

now i don't need a roleback

• Founder
On 1/31/2017 at 17:55, Slasher_God said:

I have my own realm i put so much hard work into it i was thinking if i could get a role back so i can get my realm stones so i can reopen them but they are in my realm i didn't know it was realm reset most of all i just want my stuff thats in their i got so much stuff i dont want to lose -plz help-

I can't rollback dim doors worlds, you can ask for a refund post a list of lost items

Everythink is ok and now my player inventory is bugged while i buyed some

16M cells with 1 item in it can you clear them out of my inventory pls?

But pls don't remove the golden bags i need them or all stuff will be gone while

i don't want that my stuff will be stolen again. I put all ME 16M Cells in one or two of those golden bags

On picture 1 you see the spawn and in 5 seconds (Picture 2) is this. Pls remove the Cells as fast as you can do it i want to play.

thanks

2017-02-17_13.11.38.png

i162^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

Archived