Suggestion about new ranking system

As many of people that care about the forum that sv is going to wipe, so I introduce a new ranking system that suitable for the 

First, ranks on FTB Inf cannot be purchased by money. The shop cell upgrade your account to Golden account for 7 days, 1 month, 6 months and 1 year. Advance accounts cannot get access to creative mode but it gives the player:

-          1 Builder wand + 1 diamond suit on the first time purchase (only count from the first time purchase after the nearest server wipe)

-          Ability to fly through /fly

-          10 times using /feed command per week and other command from sponsor rank that not OP and allow them to live with normal players

-          Golden vote crate with 2 Golden keys that the Golden player can get every 24h through /Golden key get. Golden vote crate contain more useful things than the Vote crate key.

-           x2 exp obtained when kill mobs, mine ores or cook foods

-          Have 3 XP rescuers; not lose XP when you are death. Each xp rescuers have 8h cooldown

-          Have 1 inventory rescuer, keep your inventory when you are death, 24h cooldown

-          /kit Golden contains 1 hardened portable tank with full of lava, 10 beef wellington, 10 emeralds, 1 stack of torches, 32 stones and 2 stacks of exp bottle. The kit has 1 month cooldown

-          Each vote give you 75$ and 3 vote keys, on the first week of each month the prize will be x6 instead of x4 with players don’t have Advance

-          Can access to the charging center under the spawn (with the limited time and amount of RF/EU)

-          The starter kit give you extra 25 apples on first time login.

-          Can join full server, no afk kick

-          +15 maximum chunks can be claimed per each town

About ranks, they are rewards when players complete achievements, here are some ranks I construct as examples:

-          Tough adventurers: Play on inf cratersland servers for 4h. Contain /kit toughadv that contain 1 leather suit, 1 stone mattock, 1 stone broadsword, 1 stone pickaxe and 1 moss ball.

-          Potential customer I/II/III/IV: Spend 10000/50000/100000/1500000 in-game money for spawn shops. 25%/40%/55%/70% sales off when buy items from the spawn shop, 3%/5%/7%/9% sales off when purchase items from spawn market

-          Powerful leader: have 10 players joined your town, if the number less than 10, you will lost this rank. The rank give you name tag [leader – [townname]] and remove the costs for claiming areas.

-          Fearless adventures: Continue to play after server wipe, only count if your playtime on the old world is more than 50% of total time of the server before the next wipe. The rank gives player who has it:

o   Nametag [account name] – [Fearless]

o   Allow to change the name color to Cyan

o   /kit second contain 1 hardened leather suit, 1 steam dynamo, 30 coals, 1 portable tank full of lava, 1 portable tank full of water and 1 bucket. Can get it after 6h playtime and the kit can only receive once.

o   The cooldown for Food kit reduced to 15%

-          Expert adventurers: Continue to play on the server after get Fearless adventures rank and archive at least 55% of total time of the server before the next wipe. The rank gives player who has it:

o   Nametag [Expert][Account name]

o   Allow to change the name color to Yellow

o   /kit third contain 1 iron suit, 1 steam boiler, 1 light pressure chamber, 1 stack of coal, 1 portable tank full of lava, 1 portable tank full of water. Can get it after 3h playtime and the kit can only receive once.

-          Professional adventurers: Continue to play on the server after get Expert rank and archive at least 60% of total time of the server before the next wipe

o   Nametag [Professional][Account name]

o   Allow to change the name color to Orange and Green

o   /kit prof contain 1 lava generator (can only receive once until next wipe), 1 hardened portable tank and 10 lava tin can.

o   3% sales off at spawn market and 10% sales off at spawn shop (can stack with other ranks)

-          Master of FTB Infinity Evolved: Continue to play on the server after get Professional rank and archive at least 60% of total time of the server before the next wipe

o   Nametag [Master][Account name]

o   Allow to change the name color to Pink and other color of previous ranks

o   Special effects when tp to spawn or other place through random spawn, tpa or /spawn

o   /kit Master1 contains 7 days of Golden account and 1 Magmatic dynamo (can only receive once until the server wipe), /kit Master2 contains 32 apples, 16 beef wellington.

o   Can join server when full, no afk kick.

o   Have 2 exp protection that have cooldown 24h, 1 item protection that cooldown 7 days

o Allow create 4 towns, each town has maximum number of chunks is 40

I'm not sure what you are suggesting.. that player woulf gain this over time rather than thru donations?

We would be left with no appealing rewards to give donators and donations would take a hard dive. And... donations are important.

On 7/6/2017 at 9:25 PM, Henkekalmar said:

I'm not sure what you are suggesting.. that player woulf gain this over time rather than thru donations?

We would be left with no appealing rewards to give donators and donations would take a hard dive. And... donations are important.

On 8/6/2017 at 2:44 PM, Imperatus said:

i Agree with Henk. This system has no appealing rewards for donators, so the donations would decrease and the server, which is reliant on the Donated money, would be hard to keep up ...

First, I'm sorry for not reply for several days because I have to do some important works

My idea is about separate ranks and donation. The golden accounts is the donation to make their process faster and gives more benefits but it is not so OP that they cannot live with other players. The bonuses for vote is larger than other players and they can get access to their special vote crate as I mentioned, this is a huge benefits for them, especially at the beginning.

About ranks, OP ranks cost a long time and very hard to get. A town with 10 ppl is not easy, spending about 100k $ to the spawn shop (not the spawn market - where player sells their items) and play the 4th time on this server, build everything from zero again on this modpack is not easy. I add lava generator to the one-time using kit for the Professional and Master rank as the rewards so any players come to their town will immediately know this is the expert players who play in this modpacks 3, 4 or more times by looking to the lava generator in their base.

• 2 weeks later...

Hell, why don't we just get rid of the donation shop? So the server can run purely on the kindness of the Craftersland owners heart. This is a horrible suggestion, stop being a cheapass and just donate if you want these commands.

• Henk locked this topic

Archived