hive/ bee shop at spawn

fdedraco

i recently lost a significant amount of bee and noticed that bees are limited in nature,
i suggest to make it available in spawn shop since eventually, there's no hives in the wild for people.

or i'm missing something like it will regenerate after a while like flowers?

no no no, more like dragon heart, sapling, and stuff are on the spawn shop, 
but no beehive/ princess (i once see random princess is sold but not sure about that), not for all bees maybe just some hives
rare bee aside, 50 people roaming can deny other player's access on bees, like none, at all especially after 4-5 months, 

other materials are either sustainable or farmable, but not that way for hives
sure, you can make RFtool dimension, but isn't that unfair for newbies? (it cause lag too)

anyways, i'm just suggesting a quality of life improvement 

If you make the suggestion, you should really put the item names and the ID number. Just saying "there's no hives in the wild", isn't very descriptive. You have to be more specific. Having every single bee hive at spawn is really OP and defeats the purpose of Expert mode, if you've having the hives handed to you. The more difficult wild hives would be a better choice. Oblivion and Ender hives are almost non-existent on the server now. I heard that the End is only reset once a month on IE. If that's the case, having Oblivion, Ender, Deep, Infernal and Nether hives available at spawn, for around $1000 per hive would be the best idea. Since these are the rarest hives in the game.

Just some thoughts, don't mind me, just passing through :x

8 hours ago, brunyman said:

So we should add bee hives? any price suggestions?

I'd say $500 for the rare hives. Oblivion, End, Infernal, Nether and Deep. Don't bother with the Forestry hives, they are extremely common, even in expert.

On 1/7/2017 at 3:50 PM, Pumpkin said:

I'd say $500 for the rare hives. Oblivion, End, Infernal, Nether and Deep. Don't bother with the Forestry hives, they are extremely common, even in expert.

Yes, I agree with you. Normal hives can be found in everywhere and I think somehow they can be regenerated because at last time some bee hives rised near my base even when I've collected all of hives near my base for breeding.

Nether hives, especially inferno hives can make your head "inferno" during the journey to find it because they are super hard to find and their color and textile like glowstone block

Archived