TDB_PoTaTo Use illegal commands

Kizito-R

Network Server (Ac v1, Factions, etc.) : Crafterlands, ACV1

In-Game Nickname : Kizito7w7R_YT

Nickname of the one you are complaining about TDB_PoTato , imasterLoL , iiCaroline , MrFredy_KsC , MrPoTaToGamer (All are your accounts, which use illegal commands)

Description of the situation : MrFredy_KsC was my friend and one day I realized that I used another account called TDB_PoTaTo in which it was top record in / balancetop, well everything is fine until I ask how it got everything, and mocks me, then tells me that I had COMMANDS, I I did not understand, but it was that a GM + gave him permissions, such as Fly, give iron ingots to an account, heal, CREATIVE !, all commands to ban people, and it turns out that I got myself interested and I started asking for iron ingots And gold, and it turns out I scoffed, he gave me 10M iron ingots with 2 mine accounts, and then I take them off, he gave me everything, in the end I get everything, but certainly all his inventory with 5 accounts use creative, I had a series of captures in imgur of his inventory, but I delete the link here (http://imgur.com/a/91Kzi) and it seems not just that a member of the staff commands to members sponsors ..

Screenshots/Video Proof (Required) :
 AsqZoon.png?1QpfqXMH.png?1101nkO4.png ,

Players that can confirm your situation (If applicable) : I was alone with him

Notice: I was not given the name of the person part of the staff that does this!

I don`t understand your post. You say:

8 minutes ago, Kizito-R said:

In-Game Nickname : TDB_PoTato , imasterLoL , iiCaroline , MrFredy_KsC , MrPoTaToGamer (All are your accounts, which use illegal commands)

But, in the title says "TDB_PoTato using illegal commands"??

What is wrong with your post? Q_Q

You're doing it wrong, where it says: "In-Game Nickname:" It's talking about YOUR nick, not the one you're complaining about.

And where it says "Nickname of the one you are complaining about:" It's they're nick, not yours.

First pic:

Kizito: How do you do it?

FBI: enough demonstration for today.

FBI: Join your other (account i think) to get the money

Kizito: Wait

Kizito: Why did you take the 230000 from my other account?

Writing: They were mine

Second pic:

FBI: No webes (I don't know exactly what this means, I think it's something like don't fuck with me, not sure)

Kizito: Im a turro with this now (turro means in argentina someone who lives a poor place usually and that has some actittudes that caracterize them, like weird hair, etc ex:https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSV1erTtcwasexnOxlyc3oOGM8QjJCLRWQGzMhaJCOsj4gZ9kxDPw)

Third pic:

FBI: You can also get stuff

Kizito: loool, i would never in my life have this

Yes @ZengZ i have some answers for this.

First of all all my things i have on my accounts i got them when assasins craft server restarted all people to begin from 0.

I got addicted and i started doing all dungeons all the days, so thats why i have so many things.

Second, the commands, i was with my friend "ex staff" @♣ItsIsma29R♣DL♣ and he was helping me with one refund request i made and i didnt receive any answer from the active staffs, he had free time and he helped me, kizito was my friend and he asked me for some gold and 500k iron ingots and isma with his account in /v gived him the iron, then of this i never thinked kizito gonna report me for have "ilegal commands" and i never had this commands, if i should knowed he gonna report me i also would taked screenshots from him asking for the gold and the iron ingots or he gonna report me as i say, he wanted 5 lines of golden blocks and 9 stacks of notch apples + the iron, kizito told me he wanna be a helper and he thinked reporting me he gonna get helper that easy, i didnt do nothing ilegal since isma was the person who refund me and i was trolling with kizito abouth this.

I never got items from the /gm 1 since i didnt used the isma account

Check the kizito accounts for see the gold and the notchs apples.

30 minutes ago, TDB_xPoTaTo_ said:

How would you explain the MILLIONS that you and another guys have? srls is impossible to get 5-10Millions.

I have play for almost a year making only 80.000, and bealive me, I got that  playing like 12h everyday before I get accepted into the staff (4 months playing 12/7).

I know the experience of @AdriStrike who has been playing since 2013-2014 and he only get 750.000 Iron.

1 minute ago, ZengZ said:

How would you explain the MILLIONS that you and another guys have? srls is impossible to get 5-10Millions.

I have play for almost a year making only 80.000, and bealive me, I got that  playing like 12h everyday before I get accepted into the staff (4 months playing 12/7).

I know the experience of @AdriStrike who has been playing since 2013-2014 and he only get 750.000 Iron.

Some players in the top i think them abused the bug from ctw I THINK or maybe got them when juans hacked the server, i dont really know, and also im not playing since today, i started playing in november of 2014. So many time. Ask them how them got that millions.

In this case and this serious error of the staff since if they withdraw is to eliminate the rank or not? Because this is the case and the staff (is personal) the ISMA wants to enter and delete the inventory, etc. etc. Can be done without any problem since for all (the staff is) it's like the same person asked us

Archived