Complaining About Imperatus and Others

EnderTheDude

Title: Complaining About Imperatus

In-Game Nickname: EnderTheDude

Time and date: About 17H GMT

Description of what happened: xxMattxx was asking about buying a girlfriend (a joke) and then I said that he should ask LadyDragon. And like in about 5 mins after, Imperatus kicked and warned me for Insulting staffs. I was like WTF ? What have I done ? After logging back in I ask for what I have done that's upsetting the staff. He told me to think about it. At first I thought I was insulting him. I made a joke about mexican and I thought maybe this guy is a mexican but he said that it's not him. Then, I look on the discord chat because I saw that RoastedEU was telling that "a lady rescuing a man" is sexist so I thought about it. And I tell Imperatus about it. But that wasn't the reason he kicked and warned me. Then he told me that it's the GF thing which was the joke up above. Come on !!! Really !!! Can a joke be an insult ? A joke may hurt you but in the end it's just a joke not an insult. It's not even intended. Moreover, She's a nice person, why would I insult a nice person. She helped me broke the bedrock in my base and gave me some advices. I don't think she agreed that this is an insult. This would be the end if the Judge a.k.a Kaliber110 didn't said that i'm racist for typing "You are mexican " to Imperatus. In that phrase, I forgot  the "?" and he thought that's I was being racist. Look, if you think that calling someone mexican is bad then you're the one who is racist not me. After everything I just want an apology from Imperatus for kicking me. But nah ah you won't get your apology and then boom, Right out of nowhere Henk came and said that I should accept my punishment. IT WAS JUST A JOKE. If you guys can't take jokes , TELL ME. NOT KICKING AND WARNING ME.

Screenshots or Proof: http://imgur.com/xDWKcYp , http://imgur.com/X7Or4PT , http://imgur.com/jw2wCv9 , http://imgur.com/PA6t2JX

List of eyewitnesses: some people and staffs like LadyDragon, Kaliber 

Also I want to say that staff nowadays are stone-cold. They're not friendly anymore in my opinion. I missed people like Rafael, ShadowEvolved, Yosefshaked and Timur. These people are good staff to me. They make me feel better, They're the one who broke the barrier between friends and staff. They always stand on the player side and they understand us. I used to exploiting a bug back in SF 2.5 and was caught by Yosefshaked. Instead of banning me ,you know what he did to me ? He told me that it's not right to do that and asked me to gave him the sword so he can disassemble it and gave me back the material to made a new sword. That's a good staff in my eyes. He changed me. I bet staff nowadays can't do that. In conclusion, It's not going well for me with the staffs around here. I'm not feeling ok. Wish I made a Skype account

I don't even know how to respond to this to this to be honest.

When there's a person that asks if someone has a gf for sale, you don't say "ask DragonLady".

I so think Impertus doesn't have to apologize. I didn't like the way you said something about me, so he punished you according to the rules.

Here's a also a screenshot of what happened:

Unknown.png

5 hours ago, EnderTheDude said:

buying a girlfriend (a joke) and then I said that he should ask LadyDragon.

1)People have different perception and interpretation about a joke. In my opinion, this "joke" isn't funny and is sexist in nature, especially when you direct it at someone else.

5 hours ago, EnderTheDude said:

This would be the end if the Judge a.k.a Kaliber110 didn't said that i'm racist for typing "You are mexican " to Imperatus. In that phrase, I forgot  the "?" and he thought that's I was being racist. Look, if you think that calling someone mexican is bad then you're the one who is racist not me

1) Racist can be interpreted as you label a characteristic to a specific race(e.g. using race as a substitution for an adjective)  . 

2) Typo changes the meaning of sentence completely. (the importance of punctuation mark)

And as for me calling you ''Sexist''. The way you implied the actions of a lady rescuing a man making it seem like lady's can't rescue men for whatever reason is indeed sexist.

https://gyazo.com/21a7f5ad0c0a458279c972d6dab02b6e

I rest my case. But please understand. We are friendly people,But we must uphold the rules as if we allow 1 person to get away with something we would have to let everyone. And that is not a good idea. And this is minor. The amount of times us staff have been abused and hated on but  We always keep calm and do our job as best we can, I am sorry you feel this way and hope you understand that making these sort of remarks that make people feel uncomfortable/upset is not ok and are not allowed on the server.

RoastedEU <3

6 hours ago, EnderTheDude said:

was caught by Yosefshaked. Instead of banning me ,you know what he did to me ? He told me that it's not right to do that and asked me to gave him the sword so he can disassemble

This is literally against our guidelines to do, for any rulebreaking that has a harsh punishment like jail or ban we are not allowed to give any less, or anymore - about what our guidelines say. So this would not work today.

xxMattxx was asking about buying a girlfriend (a joke) and then I said that he should ask LadyDragon.

If you don't see why this is not anything you should joke about then I don't know what... You're implying that DragonLady can be bought, and that's a huge insult if any. Sure you might've seen it as a joke but what if we accepted all jokes thrown towards staff or other players? The jokes would ramp up and get out of control- Just look at tekkit. - and every insult would be follow with " Chill, it's just a joke ". It isn't.

"You are mexican " to Imperatus

Get a rule of thumb not to bring in race or country- or even religion- into minecraft. This is your fault for missing a questionmark as you claim it to be.

Besides, Kaliber merely gave you a verbal warning. So be greatful for that, he just told you off so that you would watch your tounge

[13] No Racist Slurs/Text/content:

• 1st offense = 1 hour mute.
  • 2nd offense = 24 hour jail.
  • 3rd offense = 2 days ban.
  • 4th offence = 4 days ban.

As for the staff insulting, the punishment is correct and fair, and it's not really up to you to decide if it was an insult or not. It was an insult.

[9] No Insulting Staff.

• 1st offense = Kick and warn.
  • 2nd offense = 1 hour mute and warn.
  • 3rd offense = 1 day mute.
  • 4th offense = 3 days mute.

As for what I said, the case was crystal clear and all of staff agreed upon it. And it's not the matter to discuss on discord, hence why I told you to make a formal complaint if you so desire. And here we are.

I stand behind all punishments.

5 hours ago, Dragonlady said:

I don't even know how to respond to this to this to be honest.

When there's a person that asks if someone has a gf for sale, you don't say "ask DragonLady".

I so think Impertus doesn't have to apologize. I didn't like the way you said something about me, so he punished you according to the rules.

Here's a also a screenshot of what happened:

Unknown.png

Lady, I was replying to the gf not the bitch one. And about buying a gf, I mean he might want to ask you to be his gf not about buying. Stop trying to reason with me 

2 hours ago, Henkekalmar said:

This is literally against our guidelines to do, for any rulebreaking that has a harsh punishment like jail or ban we are not allowed to give any less, or anymore - about what our guidelines say. So this would not work today.

If you don't see why this is not anything you should joke about then I don't know what... You're implying that DragonLady can be bought, and that's a huge insult if any. Sure you might've seen it as a joke but what if we accepted all jokes thrown towards staff or other players? The jokes would ramp up and get out of control- Just look at tekkit. - and every insult would be follow with " Chill, it's just a joke ". It isn't.

Get a rule of thumb not to bring in race or country- or even religion- into minecraft. This is your fault for missing a questionmark as you claim it to be.

Besides, Kaliber merely gave you a verbal warning. So be greatful for that, he just told you off so that you would watch your tounge

[13] No Racist Slurs/Text/content:

• 1st offense = 1 hour mute.
  • 2nd offense = 24 hour jail.
  • 3rd offense = 2 days ban.
  • 4th offence = 4 days ban.

As for the staff insulting, the punishment is correct and fair, and it's not really up to you to decide if it was an insult or not. It was an insult.

[9] No Insulting Staff.

• 1st offense = Kick and warn.
  • 2nd offense = 1 hour mute and warn.
  • 3rd offense = 1 day mute.
  • 4th offense = 3 days mute.

As for what I said, the case was crystal clear and all of staff agreed upon it. And it's not the matter to discuss on discord, hence why I told you to make a formal complaint if you so desire. And here we are.

I stand behind all punishments.

Henk you better read it again, Even If I called someone Mexican, That's doesn't mean I'm racist. Only the one who think that's bad is racist.

End of business

Punishment was fair, and staff acted properly. In future, try to watch what you are saying. Insults are not jokes. Neither is sexism nor racism. We strictly follow the rules around here, and the servers are all the better for it. From what I can see here, the punishment was deserved. Staff don't just "let things slide" because they like you. They apply the punishments equally to all players, no matter how much they like them.
Calling someone mexican means that you believe someone fits a stereotype, and racial based stereotypes are racist. That's kinda how racism works, by applying stereotypes, whether or not they are true. 

Topic closed.

• quagma locked this topic

Archived