Tekkit Server - Time for a full WIPE? Vote and decide!

brunyman

Tekkit WIPE  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Is it time for a server WIPE on our Tekkit Server?

• YES! The main map is full, a new start will be great!
    • NO! Do not WIPE now!
    • I don't know or care.

• Founder

tekkit.png

Hi guys, we are here again with a vote pool for a server WIPE. We got lot's of reports from players that the main map is full and needs a reset, the last wipe was on 17 January about 7 months ago.

Server live map (Not very up to date rendered): HERE

With a server WIPE we will also generate a new map seed. All data will get a reset except for ranks. We will also provide a download link of the old map after WIPE.

Before we can start planning the WIPE, we need to know what you guys think of a WIPE, please vote in the pool above and let us know if you think it's time for a WIPE now.

Thanks

Please wipe soon, theres plenty new players, so wipe soon so we don't get too invested in this map with it's impending annihilation.

Thanks

Cool server by the way.

I might recommend kits that can be claimed with ranks. 

I'm new to the server, and although I've started off amazingly, I couldn't claim by base, so I want the wipe to happen. I think it will  be really fun for everybody to start off fresh and also it will be easier for newcomers. Can we keep our clans and the members in them? Or after the wipe do we need to make our clan again? 

8 hours ago, Voodooshrimp123 said:

Please wipe soon, theres plenty new players, so wipe soon so we don't get too invested in this map with it's impending annihilation.

Thanks

Cool server by the way.

I might recommend kits that can be claimed with ranks. 

I agree and I was thinking the same about kits ~ Slump

Archived