Texture packs

Voodoo

Hi all

Just wondering what texture packs people use for the various servers and modpacks,

I've always sworn by sphax since the early days of minecraft, i did play using vanilla for a while, then someone showed me Sphax and i've never looked back.

And there's such a huge community of artists all working together to create texture patches for pretty much every mod that is popular.

Minecraft doesn't feel like minecraft without Sphax for me anymore.

PureBDcraft for Minecraft

Actually I kept the default pack for a while after I started MC, then at some point fell in love with Faithful. It was clean, simple and just great for me, as I wasn't looking for a 'pvp pack' or anything like that. I used Faithful for about 3 years or so, and still am, switching between that and the default one.

I mean I've tried quite a few packs over the years, but I'm just not that big on texture packs I guess. I like Faithful for how close it is to the original; oh, and cause it gives me some good FPS with OF, haha. I still consider Sphax to be an awesome pack though, I've used it a couple times, very nice and vibrant.

Ive tried a bunch of different packs like sphax and faithfun, but yeah, i genuienly like the default pack more than any of them :D i used faithful about 2 years and sphax about 4, sad thing is i basicaily cant run packs on modpacks cause well, my pc crumples by default under a pack like tekkit or UU 

I think, for the minute, i would really like a higher definition vanilla pack for skyfactory, maybe a 16 or 32x because my laptop doesn't like having full 128x 128 sphax on Skyfactory it seems a little too much for it. 

On tekkit, i can run Sphax 128 without even a little bit of FPS drop, also i could do the same on TPPI with full 128x128 but it doesnt like sky factory or FTB packs for some reason. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived