Parkour needs a home

The_Robbo

I am currently playing on your sf3 server with my son, as the server we were on is closing down, but over the past few years I have built a parkour and a boat ice drifting race track that is both hard (challenging) and large in scale, I have it saved in its own world. I would like to put it on a server like craftersland as I want to see it being used, its not just your standard parkour, it also has archery level, redstone levels, puzzles and more. 

more pics at https://ibb.co/album/feUkAa

It would only let me do one pic, but  have 6 more I can email if the server is interested.

boatdrifting.jpg

yeah, its just a map I made that was fun to have a few drinks with your mates and attempt to beat the course , kind of a break from draconic evolution and blood magic and all the other fun ftb stuff. the thing is massive, but I chose this server as its the one I'm playing on, but I hate it not being used after the time I have put into it, the last stage added is cross between American ninja and the show wipeout lol, but until I hear a no from admin, I hope we get the chance to upload it to the server, its nicely packaged into its own vanilla world, I just want people to be able to play it again

thanks for the interest, I sent you a message lexylelelele, and I would love to see it back online, the server that was hosting the finished version is now no longer online, so I do need someone to host it, and I would rather it be the server I'm currently playing

It would be nice if you could make an album with more pictures on imgur and just send us a link. I would like to see more of it. Also what is the size of all that. Maybe we could fit it on an island and have the island public. Also someone should move this to SF suggestions. 

Thanks.

Interesting, i'll do something to add a portal in spawn and arranging a boat spawner. For the warp, that's going to be something brunyman would have to do.
It's quite a unique idea and i'd like to see it added on the server. If you can, can you send me the file of the map? I'll forward it to brunyman in PM in a schematic file

Tomorrow is maintenence and that's when brunyman will see this topic, hopefully he likes the idea too

We don't have oceans in skyfactory unfortunately ;-; . BUT! We can place this in the spawn world a couple thousand blocks away from spawn and do some custom world edit ocean-creation magic

Also, when you'll install the schematic via mdedit, can you also adminclaim the entire parkour? I can change the flags accordingly and setup some infinite bow and arrow supply for some of the parkour levels so that members would still be able to enjoy the parkour and still wont be able to grief it.

• Founder
On 19/01/2018 at 1:15 PM, Yusixs said:

Today's Maintenence hopefully. Sorry we were doing some other server related projects hence there was no update on monday 

ok, i can't add it to spawn world, we need a dedicated world for this, can you create a world like an rftools one? Sponge is too unstable to create one with plugins and players will not be able to join if they disconnect there

Archived