Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Fail purchase Sponsor+

gerry_lmao

Hi, I bought sponsor+ with my MasterCard through Paymentwall and I putted all the information and then it didn't appear any thing and I refreshed the page and it told me that the buy didn't work and they gave me my money then in the mail of my card it told me that it worked but when I join to the server I don't have the rank, if you need proof I post it here or I send you private? PLEASE HELP (I bought it with 50%) I bought it in all network server (I need help, urgently please)(The receive comes in Spanish) 

Yes I put my nickname correctly but the weird thing here is that I didn't log in to the page in craftersland which always say me that I have to wait 5-15 minutes I put my card information and it appear me that the order been processed . And I didn't receive the rank but they charged me the pay of 30 dollars @brunyman

This topic will be closed if you keep spamming it while waiting on Brunyman’s response.

You are allowed to bump a post once every 48 hours- not once every few hours that’s just excessive.

Bruny will have a look at this when he has the time- I don’t know if you realised this... but this thing called ”New years” happened quite recently. That would be a reason for him to be absent.

• Founder

Hi, I also checked paymentwall and there is no registered payment, if the money was taken from your bank account and did not successfully payed they should return back in your account in about 30 days. Is there any way you can show proof that the money was taken from your bank account? Thanks

Archived