Island World Edit Request

Ok so I was told to come to forums, so here I am. I would like to request an island move. I have a moderate size island and I was being silly and didn't think of chunks. I would like to move my island in the middle of a chunk. 

Please move this for me,

Gamertag<Houston_Ratledge>

P.S. i was told that i can only get granted if I'm a sponsor but I do have premium plus if that helps any, please move island for me. Thanks

2018-02-05_20.06.01.png

Thought it's best to let you know that if world edit was used to move your island, all your machines info will be reset. for example, If you have a farming station with a mattock in, it will be removed/lost. Tesseracts will be reset to without the security feature. Chests will be empty, AE storage cells will be gone. drawer storage will be empty. Conduits with filters removed, option for import, export, disable will be reset to default. 

You could ask a sponsor with W.E access to help you move small part a time, maybe one chunk a time. That way you can save the stuff by moving them while a S+ moving your island.  

15 hours ago, Tiredman72 said:

Thought it's best to let you know that if world edit was used to move your island, all your machines info will be reset. for example, If you have a farming station with a mattock in, it will be removed/lost. Tesseracts will be reset to without the security feature. Chests will be empty, AE storage cells will be gone. drawer storage will be empty. Conduits with filters removed, option for import, export, disable will be reset to default. 

You could ask a sponsor with W.E access to help you move small part a time, maybe one chunk a time. That way you can save the stuff by moving them while a S+ moving your island.  

Thx tired. Can I just take all the stuff out then can u move it?

17 hours ago, brunyman said:

Hi, the only way to move it is McEdit software, that will copy all modded data. Problem is i don't know where you want it to be moved, can you mark the center of the island with a colored pillar of blocks?

Bruny sorry for the late reply, my wifi went down. I marked the center of my Island with some yellow and red wool at the top of my ME system. Thank you for replying.

Archived