Help! Crash when joining server everytime

Trixx305

Like I said everytime I try to join the tekkit server I crash. The problem might be caused when I was having trouble with creative energy cells everytime I spawned one it had no energy I tried spawning them with /item thru NEI or creative menu with all same results. the real problem to the crash is that I was trying to spawn in an actual working creative energy cell and I was messing with item codes so I tried spawning /item 917:8 and instantly as I tried that code I crashed and I tried deleting the .technic folder and all modpacks or files with no luck whenever I try to join the tekkit server I crash I tried playing on single player and it works just fine.  I'm leaving the crash log here just in case you need it theres 2 crash logs.

Also I know this is not related to the error but can anyone give me my VIP rank here as I donated for sponsor on the server? btw thnx to dragonjc for trying to help me with the energy cells xD

crash-2018-02-14_15.58.49-client.txt

crash-2018-02-14_16.46.57-client.txt

1. You have a corrupt inventory due to trying to spawn in the 917:8 energy block.  It needs to be cleared by a GM to fix the crash.  

2. The plugin the server uses to tag creatively spawned items is what is breaking the creative energy cell.  You can use the infinite energy block instead with no issues, /item 3974

On 2/14/2018 at 9:11 PM, xxDragonJCxx said:

1. You have a corrupt inventory due to trying to spawn in the 917:8 energy block.  It needs to be cleared by a GM to fix the crash.  

2. The plugin the server uses to tag creatively spawned items is what is breaking the creative energy cell.  You can use the infinite energy block instead with no issues, /item 3974

Ok so... how do i get a gm to fix my problem? Do i just have to wait,will you contact him or do i start another topic somewhere else? Thnx for the info btw

Archived