Complaint craftyguy23

deathbygerbils

In-Game Nickname: craftyguy23 (I'm complaining about him)

Time and date: today few mins ago

Description of what happened: Okay, first he tp me on my base and said I got 2 identical golden bugs, idk maybe server lag and it's dupe or i got them from other players when I kill them. check it, not my fault. It was false accusations to my person.

Then after we resolved conflict, we were playing with my friend JleoH_IIpo and after 2 hours of fantastic game play we got ban... [2] abusing bugs first offence

I don't what even for what, he could tell me in game, he was online..

Screenshots or Proof: none

List of eyewitnesses: JleoH_IIpo and few players was online

You did have duped bags in your me that had the exact same inventory and without any proof where they came from how do we not know you didn't dupe them?

And if you did acquire it from killing someone I would imagine you would have seen what you got. 

12 minutes ago, deathbygerbils said:

Okay, first he tp me on my base and said I got 2 identical golden bugs, idk maybe server lag and it's dupe

You yourself mentioned the reason for your ban. I have banned you for duping and I told you that in the server.

[2] No Bug Abuse/Exploiting Bugs:

• 1st offense = 2 day ban.
  • 2nd offense = 7 day ban.
  • 3rd offense = 14 day ban.
  • 4th offense = 28 day ban.

Includes but is not limited to bypassing any punishment, duping, or glitching.
WARNING: If you are caught duping your base will be regenerated.

This section is used to complain about players and staff who have broken the rules or abused their power outside of rule enforcement. I'm willing to show you my evidence and discuss the ban under Unban Requests, which is a more appropriate section (please use the template): https://forum.craftersland.net/forum/215-unban-requests/

This thread however should stay open till the issue under unban requests is dealt with.

no 

3 minutes ago, craftyguy23 said:

You yourself mentioned the reason for your ban. I have banned you for duping and I told you that in the server.

no you didn't said, give me log where you say that you ban us for duping, and pls give me screenshot with that bags, and those resources that were there, there was something like few gears ....

On 09.04.2018 at 8:45 PM, CursedDarkness said:

Personally knowing your reputation I wouldn't stop myself from affirming that you can dupe.This is how reputation works.

Ты тупой русский школьник... Зачем ты вообще тут что то пишешь?

1 hour ago, JleoH_IIpo said:

You're a stupid Russian schoolboy ... Why are you even writing anything here?

Please keep it civil, We do not go about insulting people.
Consider this a warning.

And as Zawita said, English only.

Thank you!

Since your ban expired I'll post evidence I gathered in this section. The ban (and base wipe which is done to dupers) was not based on the bags I found in your ME system exclusively, but also the absurd quantities of incredibly hard to craft items and lack of raw materials I saw in your ME system:

Lets start with the bags:

RCRWSzn.png

Golden bags of holding stacking in an ME system means one of 2 things, either:

• The bags are empty
  • The bags are completely identical (exact same number of items at the exact same slot)

I opened one of the cloned bags and found the following:

DoIcXxa.png

These are exactly the sort of items you would want to duplicate to skip grinding of ores and processing plants. I can say with high certainty these items were duped intentionally, however that alone wouldn't be enough evidence for a ban and base wipe, at least for me.

However I then took a thorough look in your ME system:

PIH8t1d.png

vRDMMdE.png

yAs63bI.png

fAjuEIz.png

What really convinced me that you dupe is the absolute excess of overpowered components you keep, and the lack of unprocessed starting resources (you have more 64k storage components than certus quartz!).

I will include shots of the town before the regen:

VnFHQ8G.png

(ME system on the bottom right)

TK9o0N1.png

0jPxLtJ.png

2KdXoaD.png

Gf6E0qk.png

F3gwPdq.png

I hope this concludes why I believe you have duped.

This ban was resonable.

I can't see any growth pulsers for your Fluix crystals which u need for your Storage cell.
So else it would take u multiple ingame days to grow all of these. Also u do not even have placed down the Inscriber presses to get the processors.

To stack golden bags of holding u HAVE to have the items on the exact slot with the exact same amount of items.
Also your playtime doesn't even fit close to your progress. You guys played 1 day aka 24h and to get all that stuff which u had, u would have to play several ingame days.

And at the End u had like no RAW processing ores like the important stuff (tin Copper and so on) which is also sorta proof that u guys duped.

It's not the first time that u guys got banned for abusing bugs and it looks like u won't learn your lession.

Atleast i hope u have learned it now.

Kind Regards

Imperatus

Topic Closed !

Archived