Pseudo inversion sigil ritual not working & Mobs spawning randomly

Two issues, firstly, the pseudo inversion sigil ritual  is not working despite when clicking on the beacon with my division sigil, it saying that everything is correct. Once I kill the golem required to activate the ritual, nothing happens.

Second, I'm seeing hostile mobs pop up, run toward me, and do nothing (cannot be hit or hit me) but are detected by things like iron golems. Pretty sure this is witchery, Towilloughby (SF3 helper who graciously pointed me here) said it sounded like it too. Thank you, you can reach me in discord @Bioxity

Hi

The pseudo inversion sigil ritual has 2 stages;
1) the normal setup in The End: string, redstone, beacon, chests with correct stuff and killing an iron golem.
2) "The Siege": Killing the iron golem with everything else ready will announce that "a siege starts in the end" During that time you'll need to kill 100 hostile mobs without the ability to fly (as you take damage when you do) and as far as i remember, ranged attacks (bow) don't work either.

But, as i said in #2, you need to kill those mobs which is indeed a tough thing to do when you can't hit them and they can't hit you. Have you checked the Chatscreen to see if it at least warns you for the siege?
If it does, the random non-enderman mobs are supposed to spawn as part of the ritual, and there might be a problem interacting with them.
If it doesn't warn that the siege starts, mobs other than enderman are not supposed to spawn which is a different problem.

im not sure if this issue was resolved, but i would like to chime in here, i have experienced the same issues before, and found that 
1. if your flying while killing the golem, it sometimes doesnt work, but sometimes does
2. if you shoot it with a bow. it will never activate the ritual, so try killing him with a sword if you havent resolved the issue already :D

Archived