HELP!!!

You mean claiming, @GMzadrot? There is a link of a tutorial popping up at chat in-game every few minutes, in all of our modded servers. I think it's with the golden shovel tho, selecting a corner and then the opposite one. And you can check if the land is already claimed or not with the wooden stick.

Topic moved to General Discussions as I don't know on which modded server you are playing on.

7 hours ago, geri33 said:

You mean claiming, @GMzadrot? There is a link of a tutorial popping up at chat in-game every few minutes, in all of our modded servers. I think it's with the golden shovel tho, selecting a corner and then the opposite one. And you can check if the land is already claimed or not with the wooden stick.

Topic moved to General Discussions as I don't know on which modded server you are playing on.

I play FTP infinity evolved
Golden shovel?
It's not working

28 minutes ago, Towilloughby said:

Да вы щелкните правой кнопкой мыши область от одного угла к другому с золотой лопатой, и он будет претендовать на это, так что никто другой не может взять ваши вещи

Can someone move this to IE :)

It's not working well or am I a fool

1 hour ago, Towilloughby said:

Yeah you right click the area from one corner to the other with a golden shovel and it will claim it so no one else can take your items 

correction: you use /town create to claim the chunk you're standing on and /town claim to increase the private area to adjecent chunks. You can press F9 to see chunk borders

@GMzadrot

If this still need to be clarified I'll try to help with the commands below.

The basic commands to claiming your base as follows.

You start a town by standing in the chunk you'd like to claim (You may click F9 to see the chunk borders)

and then with the command /t new name
"name" is a flag so for example: /t new ECorp

Would create a new town named "ECorp" (Unless the name is already taken) and it'll cost you 120 to start a town as well.

After that you may want to expand further, so you'll need to add money in your town's bank, you can do so with this command

/t bank deposit amount

"amount" is a flag so for example: /t bank deposit amount 100 

Would add 100 dollars to your Town's balance. You can see your town's current balance with /t bank info

Finally you would use the command /t claim to claim the additional chunks it cost 20 dollars per chunk, you may only claim in cardinal directions (No diagonal claiming)

Additional Commands:

/t perm list 

will show all the perms your town has enabled/disabled and the name of the flags

/t perm set "flag" True/False

This command will allow you to change the perms of your town to your liking such as turning mobs on/off in your claim.

/t info 

Will give you info about your town such as who is a resident, and how many remaining chunks you have left to claim.

/t invite name

You can invite people to your town with this command, remember though to only invite people you trust!

/t 1

/t 2

/t 3 

ect 

Will give you a list of additional commands