Thank you for support!

Town Rollback Request by Waldhein

Waldhein

Your Name: Waldhein
Town Name: Clan
Coordinates: x: 56 z: 2294 y:55
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): 01.03.2019 / 3:00 cet +1
Description of Issue: 

95% of my machine area is reseted. Inside was all automations and around 96 Molecular assemblers stuffed with recipes. We need a rollback it was a area around 6x6 chunks.

we had in the section you reseted, over 800 ME recipes and all machines wich are needed to autocraft, i think that it is relatively hard.

Sethrex was 4 hours on the server and in that 4 hours he was argueing 2 hours with you, and in the rest of the time the duped items? Are you sure about that? or is that again just a accusation without evidence, becouse when you wipe my base, you should tell me frist and why you do it. Not that i have to go into the forum and ask for a town reset to find out, that the staff did it, due to the punishing of someone else. 

Our team played over 1000 hours, i dont think that this is fair, for the ppl wich play legit.  So pls post some evidence about the dupeing atleast.

And what i want to know, as i remember in your discussion with SethRex, there was something about an other account..., are you sure that the duping was on the minecarft account of SethRex?  

Ye I kinda demand a rollback aswell. Is this the way you treat dedicated players? Is there any proof? because I havent even seen the guy online and he certainly didnt build/added anything to our base! This is just crazy to punish a whole team who put in so many hours just for something vague like this! We all worked hard and together to achieve what we have. You could also see what items were made by who probaby, so a little bit of checking around would have shown that everything was legit. I mean Like Waldhein said: he has been online for 4 hours? And when was that? At least not in the first couple of weeks, so he could not even have helped with items earlier in the progress chain either. Now you punish 5 other legit hard working people, some of wich play here already for mutlipe whipes. Does that seem any fair to you? Please dont just robot-repeat-quote the ban rule... this is just plain butchery; using an axe when you need a scalpel...

Also my genebank (Binnies mod) resetted and I made a post about that, i just realize thats probably due to the rolback aswell... you think he spawned in any bees in the lower progress chain ? 

Thanks for clearing this up. So far I've been positively impressed by the level of service from the craftersland staff. Altough this situation could have been avoided, I can see where the assumptions have lead to and we will be more carefull with inviting members. I'm glad this issue is solved. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived