Time for a WIPE on Tekkit Server? Vote and decide!

brunyman

Tekkit server WIPE.  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Is it time for a server WIPE on Tekkit?

• YES! Fresh maps, new seeds and a global reset.
    • NO! The server is fine WIPE is not needed.
    • I don't care, just show me the results.

This poll is closed to new votes

25 minutes ago, donoskaro said:

This would be cool HOWEVER, think about the fact that we have creative bases that cannot be raided.

Wouldn't the creative bases simply need a high-rank owner/ server owner? Perhaps set up an autogift of money specifically to that owner so those specific bases never become unclaimed/raidable.

3 hours ago, momster said:

The lag isn’t even that bad... I’m playing on a Mac book pro and I’m having no problems. That’s saying something, it’s not the server’s fault you’re having lag if you’re playing with 100 mods on a chrome book. Get a better computer. I literally just put about a months work into this server, I don’t want my hard work to be destroyed. Just delete more claims of people who’ve stopped playing and wipe those areas.

are you... dumb? 

58 minutes ago, micsteven9588 said:

Wouldn't the creative bases simply need a high-rank owner/ server owner? Perhaps set up an autogift of money specifically to that owner so those specific bases never become unclaimed/raidable.

Flawless logic, and by that I mean completely flawed. That money could be used to manipulate the market. 

2 hours ago, Infernal said:

Flawless logic, and by that I mean completely flawed. That money could be used to manipulate the market. 

Right, but if it's a high-rank person/super long time-well known player in the group there's a much less likely chance it'll be abused. I doubt the people running the server want their server abused/ruined. Lmao

40 minutes ago, micsteven9588 said:

Right, but if it's a high-rank person/super long time-well known player in the group there's a much less likely chance it'll be abused. I doubt the people running the server want their server abused/ruined. Lmao

what if its just a noob who joined and bought sponsor ?  Not a very good solution in that case. 

Also what if the person wants to play survival? You cannot automate it, therefore it is bad. 

• brunyman unfeatured and unpinned this topic