Complaint - Car

ACFreak13

Title: [Complaint] (Player Name)

In-Game Nickname: Car
Your username (Optional): ACFreak13
Time and Date: start of wipe - present

Description of what happened: Consistently toxic behaviour, unsportsmanly behaviour when it comes to the in-game market, bringing a players family into the game when unnecessary. Bribing players to boast insults towards Me (of which both players declined and are mentioned here). 

Screenshots or Proof: (Making the complaint on mobile and will attach on a later edit)

List of eyewitnesses: Swimsam1, MaverickGoth, SirSlitix, Mikewerf_, Ness27

I agree with others, he is a toxic player, insulted MaverickGoth's family yesterday and ACFreak.  This is just one screenshot maybe other have some too.  After this whole conversation he brought his friends and called AC toxic.  he gave free items to players only for that players will like him for that and be on his side. pure corruption..   many players could confirm that. car is known as Kyrofox before wipe.jpg.thumb.jpg.9e9d63a9b428de476963a9da1d069907.jpg

notice real quick how everyone here is in angels of dorkery (and friends)

also classic car moment:

image.thumb.png.4b8824bdfc7f024cd4ef54f39e506afe.png

this one is for the books

anyway this is a funny post if anyone wants to buy anything please pm me 

16 hours ago, car said:

notice real quick how everyone here is in angels of dorkery (and friends)

also classic car moment:

image.thumb.png.4b8824bdfc7f024cd4ef54f39e506afe.png

this one is for the books

anyway this is a funny post if anyone wants to buy anything please pm me 

She takes this so unconsidered. She highlights on her own insults then advertises her items!

She is playing this as a joke.

I employ staff to take action. No one ever wants to play on a server that allows their player to be treated like this

Situation is under review currently.

Car, handle your interactions with others on our servers more maturely in the future. The behavior you have displayed is innaproriate and disappointing to our community - to say the least. We are welcoming, compassionate, and helpful towards others. Your comments represent none of this. 

If your actions do not change in the future, we will ensure they do not continue. 

Banned for 2 days as per rule 20- due to admission of duping and unacceptable behavior.

We refuse to tolerate this kind of behavior, I hope that you take these two days to reflect on the way you act and come back with a completely different attitude, or I fear we'll be back with another complain very soon.

You should know better-

T/C

• Henk locked this topic

Archived