Forum Dark Mode? Yes Please!

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've last played here and I just couldn't stand the incredibly bright forums anymore,
So I've been working on fixing that, now what you see is pretty early and should only be considered mock ups based on how messy my CSS is,
But I'm hoping to have a version others can use at some point too, anyway here is:

ef3bbef55b9d1738a69b789eb06a2cac38886cdfab38f14528050f80e658fc30c5829d1a32c209f0da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd807090fde53cc1c03ed2c60ab6c561dfb4a5c.png.0c6f8cdb57611e39570701a8a1249bf0.png

Here's a few example images.

Comparison Gif:

Spoiler

itkb7ltz8s361.gif

Forum Home Page(Gif):

Spoiler

main_page.gif

Drop Down Menus(Gif):

Spoiler

hwz6b738pr361.gif

Profile Page:

Spoiler

ys510ai2qr361.png?width=3440&format=png&

Forum Post:

Spoiler

gmkrlci2qr361.png?width=3440&format=png&

Forum Category:

Spoiler

ey4w48i2qr361.png?width=3440&format=png&

New Post:

Spoiler

qi78s4i2qr361.png?width=3440&format=png&

Okay now that you've all had a chance to review my work and point out what I've utterly ruined in your opinion let me make some excuses.
Now firstly, this is a early version, not something I'd consider publishing so soon, not without testing some more.
And Secondly, I spent more time trying to get the bloody gifs uploaded than I did actually working on the styling.

Anyway, Please leave your feedback as I'm not entirely happy with it and would love some more input.
Thank you!

PS. Please check out the scroll bar compared to the normal one. it's such an easy thing to  change and I think it looks great.

@Zanda,this looks excellent! Although, in my opinion I'd change the following (if it is, of course, possible) :

2 hours ago, Zanda said:

Forum Post:

Reveal hidden contents

gmkrlci2qr361.png?width=3440&format=png&

New Post:

Hide contents

qi78s4i2qr361.png?width=3440&format=png&

If you are already going to make posts dark-moded , I think this box should be contrasted with the theme, too (the box where you type should be black and letters white, although I don't know how that will make other colors behave on a dark background).

All in all, everything looks excellent! Good work!

5 hours ago, PapaMaoDONG said:

@Zanda,this looks excellent! Although, in my opinion I'd change the following (if it is, of course, possible) :

If you are already going to make posts dark-moded , I think this box should be contrasted with the theme, too (the box where you type should be black and letters white, although I don't know how that will make other colors behave on a dark background).

All in all, everything looks excellent! Good work!

Thank you and yeah I've been considering what you're saying even before making this post so:
kc4us8o1ru361.png

I'm personally not entirely  sold on it, but it  doesn't look bad.