Niqf Back From The Dead

niqf

Hello everyone, as you may have know I have been pretty MIA. That is mostly due to my macbook air which cannot run Tekkit in a presentable manner. I am building a gaming pc at the moment and when that is up and running you can expect me to rise from the dead and be back as an active staff member. I do have a job at the moment as well and I usually end up working 40-ish hours a week so I won't be here 24/7. I will do my best to get on when I can and help out the server in whatever ways I can.

NAV8bbA.jpg

What do you do for work? 

...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The little 2GB linux shit you run is the reason why you can't skype call and play tekkit at the same time ^.^

Don't you dare insult open source m8

Windows master race

Wow almost every one here works, I've 7 years more of education, must be nice to make money early on.

I need to build a custom from scratch gaming rig too, maybe in a couple years.

I'm a recent graduate of high school and I'm working at a grocery store for 11$[CAD] an hour. I usually end up working full time in the 40 hour range and it takes up quite a bit of my time. But hey, with aging comes more responsibilities and going to work is something the majority will have to face sooner or later.

Archived