Network Pure Survival Server Update To 1.9! Vote!

brunyman

Pure Update  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should we update the Pure Survival Server to 1.9? (Full WIPE will take place)

• Yes. Can't wait for 1.9 update!
    • No. I don't want the server to be updated!

• Founder

Hello,

As you might have noticed, we'v been working in the background for 1.9 update. All the network lobby's and mini-games are already 1.9 compatible. Now we are ready to begin the massive update to full 1.9 starting with the survival servers.

The first survival server I would like to update is the Pure Survival Server. This major game update will require a full server WIPE to generate a new map based on 1.9 features. All the existing server features and spawn will be the same.

To begin this update and schedule it, first I would like to open a vote pool for the update, please vote and let us know if you agree on this server update.

If the votes will be for the update, we will schedule the update to let you know when will take place.

Thanks.

No. A wipe would be great but the 1.9 update is a very shi**y update. I'm not going to go into details but I'd rather stay on a relatively "outdated" version of minecraft than play on that "update" that ruined the game. (even though sooner or later it will have to be done, all other servers will probably be on 1.9)

Even though most of us might not be particularly into the 1.9 update, we're gonna have to move onto it at some point, sooner or later. Since we can't really run from it, I think it'd be best for everyone if we just updated to 1.9, so everyone can get comfortable with how certain things have come to work, and familiar with the new stuff that's been added to the game.

Either way, updating is inevitable, and personally, I'm all for it.

hmm, seems like a lot of no votes, keep in mind guys there are great stuff too in 1.9, like the end goodies, lingering potions, fancy arrows and more...

Tbh, I'd like to see it. lets give it a try? Ik 1.9 sucks but its always worth a shot. 

btw, bruny pls accept my skype request.

hmm, seems like a lot of no votes, keep in mind guys there are great stuff too in 1.9, like the end goodies, lingering potions, fancy arrows and more...

There here a while, i will publish this post in Pure Survival so that users can see and vote this update. I change my vote, to give a chance to this future update

Besides the fact that there are more than enough items spawned from creative, items that affect the general balance between normal players and those with creative, there's also the fact that, as said before in this topic, at some point in the future the server will still be updated. If so, what to wait for?  ;)

id love for the server to be updated to 1.9 but disable the cool down on tools please :D

I suppose it could be sped up dramatically with a permanent haste 100 effect or the like, but the cool down on tools/weapons is a crucial part of the 1.9 update. Especially in pvp it provides a base for improvement through skill rather than having a faster macro. Sure, it can get annoying some times, but i've already grown used to it and i'm sure other users will be able to do the same sooner or later.

I don't know why a lot of you say that 1.9 is a sh*ty update. There are a lot of new things and the new pvp is not just see how klicks faster.

i know each person has his point of view so im not going to say anything more about the 1.9v. 

Of course my vote is yes :).

Archived