[POLL/VOTE] Enderpearl in Capture The Wool (CTW)

ItsIsma29R || Official

Enderpearl Kit in CTW  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Enderpearl Kit in CTW? // ¿Kit Enderpearl en CTW? [English and Spanish]

• Delete this Kit, is very annoying! // ¡Eliminar este Kit, es bastante molesto!
    • Keep this Kit, is fun! // ¡Mantener este Kit, es divertido!
    • I prefer to suggest ideas in the comments. // Prefiero sugerir ideas en los comentarios.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MarceLOL said:

For the ones who haven't had the pleasure of playing with HackerHD (look the time) http://plays.tv/video/58db709733a649b5ee/sdgsa?from=user

I think that those who voted to keep the kit haven't played with him... He does it always... 

Yep, the use of Ender Pearls make that the matchs dont last long. And the use of'em produce an unpleasant and lame match to play.

A few days ago me and Adria play one of those matchs against HackerPROHD. And like Marce show, the game did not last more than 1:30 minutes.

http://m.imgur.com/a/TP5ky#bvSKivR

I hope that the ender pearls kit and the diamond set get removed the soon as possible.

21 minutes ago, ZengZ said:

Yep, the use of Ender Pearls make that the matchs dont last long. And the use of'em produce an unpleasant and lame match to play.

A few days ago me and Adria play one of those matchs against HackerPROHD. And like Marce show, the game did not last more than 1:30 minutes.

http://m.imgur.com/a/TP5ky#bvSKivR

I hope that the ender pearls kit and the diamond set get removed the soon as possible.

For me the user uses bugs or multiple accounts, because the user always uses full diamond and enders_pearl all the time.

1 hour ago, josueIlI said:

The rule of prohibiting excess or abuse of kits should be added. 

A greeting

I have thought about this.. and it's a great idea. You might buy only two ender pearls alive. If you die you can get another two.

The problem is that you can hide your ender pearls.. then you suicide into the void. Buy another two, plus the another two you bougth before killing yourself and it would stack 4 of them.

The best solution it's get rid of ender pearls.

11 minutes ago, ZengZ said:

I have thought about this.. and it's a great idea. You only can use two ender pearls alive. If you die you can get another two.

The problem is that you can hide your ender pearls.. then you suicide into the void. Buy another two, plus the another two you bougth before killing yourself and it would stack 4 of them.

The best solution it's get rid of ender pearls.

That's why I say add a plugin that lets you launch an ender_pearl every time or time.

On 3/4/2017 at 17:16, josueIlI said:

Sobre la Fuerza II tiene que tener una forma de disminuir el tiempo de duración de una poción y sobre las manzanas como dije solo un limited o cada cierto tiempo tenga limites de uso en una partida.

Esto es solo para las enders, no tiene que ver las pociones o manzanas ._.

Problems @brunyman and @Powerwarp

1.- Even if it is put to the Sponsor or users who donated. You can generate these kits (/kit) and leave them on the floor for users without rank (Normal users).

2.- We must do something with bug wool, there are users with score 365347633845645843 x1000.

3.- The kits are too cheap. When it will solve the bug of wool, I request to increase the price of some kits. (Gapple Notch, Diamond Armor/Sword, Enchantments, etc.)

Thank you for reading :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello? All this time ignoring this post.. All these errors could have been solved..

How much time does it cost to solve this? 1 day?

If the server rlly want its users to have fun.. Lets start with fixing all this and doing things right. 

Thank you for reading this comment.

Isma~

@brunyman @Powerwarp

11 hours ago, Quentrix said:

Admin, be patient.

I'm too patient. We take this waiting for all the users we play in CTW.. These errors can be solved in a matter of hours. We have recommended to improve to avoid these failures and we have been ignored. 

I'm not just talking about CTW, I'm talking about the whole server in general.

*The ACV1 update was going to be soon.. (And i haven't seen movement).

* ACV2 is full of hackers [Kill Aura, Speed, Phasing, etc.] (And i haven't seen movement)

* KitPvP is dead.

* I configured a SkyWars server to update the one that there is and i have not received an answer. (Maps created by my builder @Jerem21121)
* They were built 3 maps of SkyWars and was only implemented 1.

You think im not patient after all this? To what serve the "suggesions" section if all is left in oblivion?

All this I do, to improve and grow this community. I like this communirty and I've learned a lot here. Like all those people I've met and that tanks to them im something here!

It is time to listen to all those suggestions from users and update all minigames one by one.

Isma~

7 hours ago, ♣ItsIsma29R♣DL♣ said:

I'm too patient. We take this waiting for all the users we play in CTW.. These errors can be solved in a matter of hours. We have recommended to improve to avoid these failures and we have been ignored. 

I'm not just talking about CTW, I'm talking about the whole server in general.

*The ACV1 update was going to be soon.. (And i haven't seen movement).

* ACV2 is full of hackers [Kill Aura, Speed, Phasing, etc.] (And i haven't seen movement)

* KitPvP is dead.

* I configured a SkyWars server to update the one that there is and i have not received an answer. (Maps created by my builder @Jerem21121)
* They were built 3 maps of SkyWars and was only implemented 1.

You think im not patient after all this? To what serve the "suggesions" section if all is left in oblivion?

All this I do, to improve and grow this community. I like this communirty and I've learned a lot here. Like all those people I've met and that tanks to them im something here!

It is time to listen to all those suggestions from users and update all minigames one by one.

Isma~

Isma please be patient, it will only take a few months or maybe years, not a long time.

But... It's more important to fix bugs first. At least protecting the placement of the wool with bedrock, that's the easiest and fastest solution to the biggest problem in ctw. 

5 hours ago, MarceLOL said:

But... It's more important to fix bugs first. At least protecting the placement of the wool with bedrock, that's the easiest and fastest solution to the biggest problem in ctw. 

Fastest? Pfff, sure bro

Hey Isma, this way of trying to reach brunyman is surely not working. Perhaps its best to contact him by other means, forums just won't cut it. I'd recommend only you reaching him out on discord or try contacting Powerwarp about this so that he may forward this to brunyman.

So..... this poll has been created about 2 months ago and indicates that most of the user want this kit deleted, and this issue has not been fixed yet.

Today I was specting in CTW and tons of players still using enderpearls kit, ending matches before 5 minutes. I believe its time to fix this problem.

*BUMP*

Post created on March 30th.

Today is 25 May and nobody does anything for the users.

How long do we have to wait? Pretty much we have to put up with the AntiCheat (AAC Bug) and now the Kits OP (Gapples, Diamond P4, Strength II, etc.)

Thank you for ignoring this post.

Kind regards: ItsIsma29R.

18 minutes ago, ♣ItsIsma29R♣DL♣ said:

This is so much fun that it`s still ignored ^^

Win: 2 minutes 50 seconds.

- Iron Armor

- Gapple Notch

- Ender Pearls

- Iron Sword (Sharpness 4, Fire 2, Knockback 2)

- Potion (Strength)

you forgot to do wool's bug haha

That also needs to be fixed... In fact, people can afford these kits thanks to the bug. There are people who always play with enchanted full dia 

Archived