[POLL/VOTE] Enderpearl in Capture The Wool (CTW)

ItsIsma29R || Official

Enderpearl Kit in CTW  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Enderpearl Kit in CTW? // ¿Kit Enderpearl en CTW? [English and Spanish]

• Delete this Kit, is very annoying! // ¡Eliminar este Kit, es bastante molesto!
    • Keep this Kit, is fun! // ¡Mantener este Kit, es divertido!
    • I prefer to suggest ideas in the comments. // Prefiero sugerir ideas en los comentarios.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ♣ItsIsma29R♣DL♣ said:

:P

Yeeeeihhh infinite money! Imagine that with autoclick :/ 

6 minutes ago, ♣ItsIsma29R♣DL♣ said:

Top Wools Placed: https://prnt.sc/femkq7

For you all to have an idea, i usually place wools, and I only have about 1250. Top wools and top score = top cheaters

Yesteday, I found a Spanish server with the same maps as craftersland, with the same appearance (well, there were craftersland maps + other maps). They not only copied the maps but they had fixed bugs like the wool's or lagbacks, and kits are nerfed/more expensive/exclusive for a type of vip. There, the top wools are real xd. I really hope craftersland does something at least similar to that.

11 hours ago, iiTzKukash_ said:
i would prefer that it was only for the sponsor, it would be an incentive for the purchase of rank

Yeh, that would be one of the options. But the problem is that many of the Sponsors are dedicated to giving kits to normal users. The prices of the kits should rise by 75% and solve the problem of duplicating wool.

14 hours ago, ♣ItsIsma29R♣DL♣ said:

Yeh, that would be one of the options. But the problem is that many of the Sponsors are dedicated to giving kits to normal users. The prices of the kits should rise by 75% and solve the problem of duplicating wool.

you have all the right , but it would be unfair to take out the ender and not fix the errors do not you think ??

On 5/12/2017 at 2:00 AM, Yusixs said:

Hey Isma, this way of trying to reach brunyman is surely not working. Perhaps its best to contact him by other means, forums just won't cut it. I'd recommend only you reaching him out on discord or try contacting Powerwarp about this so that he may forward this to brunyman.

Hey Isma, why didn't you follow this word of advice. You could've gotten your answer much quicker by implying this method instead. Not to sound mean towards you guys but everyone on network should realize this by now that Bump posts and @'ing brunyman/powerwarp/skilande are mere useless. Recently we got brunyman's attention to this via discord and his opinion isn't favorable in taking out this kit completely, rather he prefers to increase a price to a fair point. So if you guys may, suggest a favorable price point for him to later read later on when he gets back towards this topic. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
On 31/3/2017 at 0:58, RESITUACION21 said:

por que no en ves de eliminar la enderpearl eliminan todos los kits nos joden a los usuarios normales y los sponsor que ellos seguiran con sus notch y fuerza dos es algo injusto yo voto por que quiten fuerza 2 y la notch...

• 2 weeks later...

The ender pearl kit it's not removed but now it costs 250 coins.

On 23/7/2017 at 0:23 PM, MrAle said:

Do not remove the kit, it is fun and it is much more competitive the game for those who have not unlocked it.

And in my opinion, use kits is not fun for the users that has it and it's boring and unfair for the users that not has it. (And please @MrAle, don't use big letters)

Nevermind, I close the topic, if you want to do another poll for remove the kits you can do it without problem.

T/C.

Archived