Open Club  ·  47 members

[Network]

Memories

ZengZ

Hello. As many you know I left the server a long time ago. Today I join Network server and sadness arrive me. I realised that I had wasted almost a year in this awesome community. So today Ill share with all of you my memories and screenshots I had taken.

First, in my first days I only met @BasGroen. He thought me almost everything I know about the server, I still remember when him was HELPER and with admiration I saw him success. He was promoted to JUDGE with 3 other staffs, and KillerWhite join to HELPER. We were just having fun.

https://imgur.com/a/3U6ti

With the time, I get accepted into the network staff. I was shocked and proud of myself, finnally I was going to warn/ban rulebrackers. Great momories I had, trying to learn new commands with my HELPERS fellas. MarceLOL Terminator and Creeper :D

https://imgur.com/a/66NqG

I was SHOCKED when I finally met POWERWARP in "person". I was always in good company when he came by. When I saw his MANAGER rank I was astonished. I was with Jimmel and then with Fire_light when I spoke with him.

https://imgur.com/a/g1CGb

I had never seen him before, but if you do RUN! "Slade_Wilson" He only play ACV, but is not part of the staff and he is allowed to EVERYTHING, He had Inked Leather armor before everyone had one, I was scared when he check my IP and told me where I used to live. I keep spoken with him and he is a nice guy, the most peacefull hacker I had ever met.

https://imgur.com/a/37q55

This one is GOLD. When the spawn of PureSurvival was erased with World edit by an old staff member. I still remmember that Brunyman himself, joined to network and shot down the PureSurvival gamemode for maintenance reasons.

https://imgur.com/a/zenPb

haha, what a great day that I had when me,bunnylau,fire_light and KillerWhite. Now know as PandaSwag. Built the biggest massion in PureSurvival with World Edit. My house was even beyond the barrier!

https://imgur.com/a/zenPb

My best memory is when I achieve illegally GM +. haha Majestik change my prefix, allowing me to 30/30 help pages in ACV. I remember that I help Adria out to build parkours! Here is when I stopped playing.. this was TO much power for a simple ADMIN. I told Powerwarp about this to reset my perms to ADMIN, but you know.. powerwarp is allways bussy.

https://imgur.com/a/r0kac

Well, here´s where my best memories end. Please you can share with me and all people in the Network club your memories and screenshots too!

Keep it up NETWORK! 

• Founder

Hi, what's up with this? :

Line 3186: [03:47:09] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /fly
    Line 3188: [03:47:12] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /bc LEAVE ACV. VIRUS IN COMMING &""""""""""""$)%)#%%%%#$$$$$#%&%&%&%&%&
    Line 3189: [03:47:14] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /bc LEAVE ACV. VIRUS IN COMMING &""""""""""""$)%)#%%%%#$$$$$#%&%&%&%&%&
    Line 3190: [03:47:14] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /bc LEAVE ACV. VIRUS IN COMMING &""""""""""""$)%)#%%%%#$$$$$#%&%&%&%&%&
    Line 3191: [03:47:15] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /bc LEAVE ACV. VIRUS IN COMMING &""""""""""""$)%)#%%%%#$$$$$#%&%&%&%&%&
    Line 3192: [03:47:17] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /bc LEAVE ACV. VIRUS IN COMMING &""""""""""""$)%)#%%%%#$$$$$#%&%&%&%&%&
    Line 3193: [03:47:19] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /bc LEAVE ACV. VIRUS IN COMMING &""""""""""""$)%)#%%%%#$$$$$#%&%&%&%&%&
    Line 3194: [03:47:20] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /bc LEAVE ACV. VIRUS IN COMMING &""""""""""""$)%)#%%%%#$$$$$#%&%&%&%&%&
    Line 3195: [03:47:22] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /bc LEAVE ACV. VIRUS IN COMMING &""""""""""""$)%)#%%%%#$$$$$#%&%&%&%&%&
    Line 3196: [03:47:23] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /bc LEAVE ACV. VIRUS IN COMMING &""""""""""""$)%)#%%%%#$$$$$#%&%&%&%&%&
    Line 3197: [03:47:24] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /bc LEAVE ACV. VIRUS IN COMMING &""""""""""""$)%)#%%%%#$$$$$#%&%&%&%&%&
    Line 3198: [03:47:25] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /bc LEAVE ACV. VIRUS IN COMMING &""""""""""""$)%)#%%%%#$$$$$#%&%&%&%&%&
    Line 3199: [03:47:30] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /bc LEAVE ACV. VIRUS IN COMMING &""""""""""""$)%)#%%%%#$$$$$#%&%&%&%&%&
    Line 3200: [03:47:32] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /bc LEAVE ACV. VIRUS IN COMMING &""""""""""""$)%)#%%%%#$$$$$#%&%&%&%&%&
    Line 3201: [03:47:33] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /bc LEAVE ACV. VIRUS IN COMMING &""""""""""""$)%)#%%%%#$$$$$#%&%&%&%&%&
    Line 3202: [03:47:34] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /bc LEAVE ACV. VIRUS IN COMMING &""""""""""""$)%)#%%%%#$$$$$#%&%&%&%&%&
    Line 3203: [03:47:34] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /bc LEAVE ACV. VIRUS IN COMMING &""""""""""""$)%)#%%%%#$$$$$#%&%&%&%&%&
    Line 3204: [03:47:35] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /bc LEAVE ACV. VIRUS IN COMMING &""""""""""""$)%)#%%%%#$$$$$#%&%&%&%&%&
    Line 3205: [03:47:37] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /clear
    Line 3206: [03:47:37] [Server thread/INFO]: §cZengZ §4was denied access to command.
    Line 3207: [03:47:40] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /clearchat
    Line 3208: [03:47:48] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /togglejail Almytie 2 15m
    Line 3209: [03:47:55] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /togglejail Dsrr123 2 15m
    Line 3210: [03:47:59] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /togglejail LucasNoB 2 15m
    Line 3211: [03:48:04] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /togglejail ROMANYCINTIA 2 15m
    Line 3212: [03:48:09] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /togglejail yazminXD 2 15m
    Line 3218: [03:48:34] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /bc I warn you guys, PC getting infected $))))))"$%)(%&"#=$#(%%%%%#)
    Line 3220: [03:48:35] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /bc I warn you guys, PC getting infected $))))))"$%)(%&"#=$#(%%%%%#)
    Line 3221: [03:48:35] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /bc I warn you guys, PC getting infected $))))))"$%)(%&"#=$#(%%%%%#)
    Line 3222: [03:48:36] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /bc I warn you guys, PC getting infected $))))))"$%)(%&"#=$#(%%%%%#)
    Line 3223: [03:48:36] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ issued server command: /bc I warn you guys, PC getting infected $))))))"$%)(%&"#=$#(%%%%%#)
    Line 3224: [03:48:36] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ lost connection: You're not allowed to spam commands!
    Line 3225: [03:48:36] [Server thread/INFO]: ZengZ left the game.

7 hours ago, Main said:

What??

Maybe hacked account or something

He was not hacked unfortunately.. he also lied to me about how he got that * permission..

10 minutes ago, KayWolves said:

Has someone unjailed the people that got jailed unfairly? Those cmds were used yesterday, user complaint about it on Discord "Networkservers" channel. 

The jails were only 15m long so assuming all players simply waited it out. If not, they won't have much longer to serve.

Hello, I honestly dont have any answer for those commands that were made by my account.

Today I came back from Easter Island, me and all my classmates travalled, the fifth of Dicember I finnaly got ride of my account. I sold it to a classmate, I havent tell him that I was staff in Craftersland, so I dont have any clue of what/how happend.

This is not my fault, I had retired almost two months ago.. my permissions should be removed since then.

I wouldnt be able to make this, most of the staff I worked with know that I wouldnt abuse of my autority as staff. About @Zawita said. Honestly I dont even knew I was demoted. I havent connect to forums in a while (12-6-17) almost a week ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived