Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Dragon Eggs

MMD

So here is my thoughts on this,

The idea of selling items to the server isn't the best. The reason i say this is players have access to creative and the ability to spawn in items - a major flaw to this system sadly. Gives players the ability to basically get free money in mass amounts.

I can think of one solution to this and that is to have a /sell command for the dragon egg which allows to to run it every x hours, that way the system cant exactly be abused the way it could be if it was unrestricted.

Again, it's a nice concept, but may not work out too well.
(It's not a no as I am in no position to make that call)

Others feel free to post their thoughts on this. :) 

Its somewhat pointless really, sell a dragon egg once a month... well one person gets to, you may as well just vote or claim your daily rewards...

You would make much more money.

And why would creative players want money? Because why not? May as well get a lot of it, it can be used for things still.

On 12/30/2017 at 11:04 AM, supaspork said:

Another option would be to remove the permission to sell items via the Shop from creative members, then the only issue would be creative members giving people dragon eggs, which would be against the rules anyway?

Something along those lines is in progress atm, don't worry 

It's a good idea but may ruin the economy a lot more than it should. Sorry but i'm a no here. We can think up for much better ideas for improving the server though, just takes time and imagination to figure out. Keep it up with the suggestions!

Archived