[Unban] Lews_

Lews_

[1] In-Game Username:

Lews_
[2] Details of Situation:

I were in the house of another player . He gave me permissions for modify and access at his town . I "Abused" of this permissions, and 3 hours later i stole all his Me Drives from his me drive.

[3] Ban Category:

Griefing

[4] Ban Duration:

7 days

[5] Staff Member:

craftyguy23

[6] ScreenShots:

attached

[7] Your Reason:

I think that this ban is not so devout. Because he just gave me permissions . so it was public territory. i just took his drives. not stole them. Hope that this can help . i dont pretend an unban . but atleast a reduce of the ban. Thanks for the attention! hope that u can do something . Have a good day!

Capture.PNG

• MarceLOL locked and unlocked this topic

The reason I banned you was because you was because you griefed a town you were given temporary permissions for to assist in building. The guy you griefed didn't even know you did it until I showed him as you managed to sweep it completely under the radar. Anyways here is a screenshot of you admitting to stealing his ME drives:

4LBHpfd.png

(this screenshot was submitted by a player)

The drives were stolen from the player Tesadorn, with TheVoid being his town. I don't believe your ban should be shortened, but its up to the community.

In my eyes the ban and ban duration are fair.
You abused the trust given to you by the other player and stole their ME drives. The fact that the modify or access perms were set so that you could do this does not make a claim public territory, therefore rule #8 applies.

[8] No Griefing Any Protected Territory:

• 1st offense = 7 days ban.
  • 2nd offense = 14 days ban.
  • 3rd offense = 28 days ban.
  • 4th offense = 60 days ban.

Includes everything that changes the environment of claimed land. Includes any block, item, action, liquid, that can bypass protection. Includes Griefing of own Town if other members did not agree and worked hard. Griefing spawn is a permanent ban.

as you can see, 1st offence = 7 days ban, so the ban will stay.

In town griefing still counts as griefing. Just because you have the ability does not mean you should abuse it. The player also trusted you to not steal, and yet you did anyways. You caused grief to their town, and destroyed and stole their structures. In no way at all is any of that acceptable or within the rules. According to rule 8, which you clearly broke, you were banned for 7 days. Try playing other games or going outside this week. Stealing is never okay, no matter the circumstances, either in game or in real life.

Unban request denied.

Topic closed.

• quagma locked this topic

Archived